Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
There was a market for the 11s? All of them were generally easy to cop if you wanted a pair with the exception of the FTB 11. 

Well I don't mean resell prices. I'm just looking for at least $120 shipped and I can't even get that.

If you wore em you aren't getting $120 and like dude above said most went on discount and people basically paid $100 flat and if they had rewards they paid even less

If you wore em you aren't getting $120 and like dude above said most went on discount and people basically paid $100 flat and if they had rewards they paid even less

You're talking NT people though, if you look on eBay you won't find a new pair of elites for under 120 in normal sizes.

Well then I'm not sure where's he's listing them then

He should try eBay

Keep in mind he said they were used

Then again I had two used pairs of Kobe 8s I was basically giving away on here, no one bit. By give away, they were worn once each I was basically asking $50 shipped each. Not a single person. Listed them much higher on goat and sold within days

He should try eBay

Then again I had two used pairs of Kobe 8s I was basically giving away on here, no one bit. By give away, they were worn once each I was basically asking $50 shipped each. Not a single person. Listed them much higher on goat and sold within days

Damn that's a great deal, I would have eaten that up. I see kb 8 for around 75-100 used. Would def cop for 50 shipped.

He should try eBay

That's the inherent probelm with the Buy/Sell section here, not too many eyeballs looking over the listings.
Personally, I don't like scrolling through a bunch of listing to just find my size.
I wish it was organized better.

Try selling your collection on the bay.  All time low for Kobes.  Lucky if you get $99.

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate that date is. Hopefully it's canned :lol:
nike-kobe-11-alt-7.jpg

Last edited:
Local HOH has the 11's on sale for $129.99. Pale horse included. Also received a restock of the oreos.

Back
Top Bottom