Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Any good places still left to pick up women's/GS sizes? Looking for Eulogy/grape purple.. 

Seeing that mention of the oreos, completely forgot I had those sitting somewhere. hahah I need to pull those out soon

Anyone have any links for the 11 mangos or mambacurials in a 9.5. Looking to cop on discount or purchase from someone selling

Picked up the BHM's for 60 euros yesterday at the Nike Clearance Store Eindhoven (the Netherlands).
Pretty good selection there, if there are any Dutchies on here. They had the Achilles heels, some Lebron 13 EXT's, Kyrie 2's, KD 9 USA, KD 8 Elites.

Last edited:
Is Wall signed with anyone yet?

Isn't he still a sneaker free agent?

I believe he's still a free agent. I find it weird he will wear shoes for a company that isnt paying him and not wear his own signature shoe. Yes adidas, doesnt pay him anymore but wouldn't you want to wear a shoe with your name and not someone else's

He wasn't a fan of adidas so he said peace and has been rockin nike/jordan ever since.  His adidas shoes were kinda weak anyways.  Looks like he's found a model he loves to hoop in (Kobe XI...mainly the EMs)

Doubt he'll get a signature shoe from Nike (at least not anytime soon since PG13 just got one) but I hope I'm wrong.  I'm thinking he'll get PEs of other Nike models.

He's still a free agent, but I'm sure Nike will throw him some side cash to strictly rock their shoe line....similar to Isiah and Demar

Last edited:
Kobe wore a bunch of different Iverson and Jordan models when he was a sneaker free agent, so I don't think it's that weird to see Wall doing the same. I actually think it'd be weirder if Wall went back to wearing some of his older Adidas sigs, especially if those shoes didn't work for him anyway.

I understand not wearing Adidas because he doesn't doesn't get paid to promote it anymore despite his name being on it, just wear what he wants and what he might deem a better performer.

Plus it also gives other brands on notice that he isn't with Adidas anymore.

As for not being a fan of the 3stripes, they just didn't offer him the amount he thinks he is worth (I guess after the huge Curry and Harden signing he felt he needed to get paid big too) so he didn't re-sign. I am sure he would be very happy wearing Adidas for life if he got paid the amount he wanted.

Nike likely offered him to on their team but not his own sig shoes so he just isn't signing with them. We'll see though, keep playing the way he is and if they go deep enough in the playoffs and he'll get better offers out there, it just depends what number he is looking for.

Kobe wore a bunch of different Iverson and Jordan models when he was a sneaker free agent, so I don't think it's that weird to see Wall doing the same. I actually think it'd be weirder if Wall went back to wearing some of his older Adidas sigs, especially if those shoes didn't work for him anyway.

Kobe had to do that as part of his deal to leave adidas if I remember correctly.
Something like he couldn't wear a certain brand for more than X games in a row.

Kobe had to do that as part of his deal to leave adidas if I remember correctly.
You're right. I remember something along those lines. Still, I don't think it's so weird for a sneaker free agent to be wearing other players' sigs if he's playing well in them. It'd be stranger to me for Wall to continue wearing Adidas when he's had a failed relationship with them, even if they were his own sigs.

it just depends what number he is looking for.
true - everybody has a price tag
smile.gif

You're right. I remember something along those lines. Still, I don't think it's so weird for a sneaker free agent to be wearing other players' sigs if he's playing well in them. It'd be stranger to me for Wall to continue wearing Adidas when he's had a failed relationship with them, even if they were his own sigs.

I agree. I know a lot of dudes are Nike heads and only go to another brand due to $$$ and they show their true colors when the contract ends :lol:

Thanks for the links to the mambas and the mangos. Damn duty to canada is going to kill me though. Waiting for a canadian site to get them on discount

Thanks for the links to the mambas and the mangos. Damn duty to canada is going to kill me though. Waiting for a canadian site to get them on discount

Damn, didn't realize you were shipping to Canada. Hopefully a Canadian site has a sale too.

Now, does anybody have a place with Pale Horse on sale in 11.5/12? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom