Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Buy while you can.Regret it later! You probably won't but it's better to regret having it rather than regret missing out.

I doubled an have no regrets

Im going to have to agree with this. I bought two pairs of the Oreos for $150 when they were some what limited. Thought I got a good deal, now at $99 I got 2 more pairs. I'm stock with the XI. I don't mind though as I will be saving them for future wear.

I'm now looking for the Brazil pair for a decent price. Only GR I don't have is the USA and the Easter, but I'm not really a fan of either color ways. Prob will get them down the line for a low low.

Last edited:
One of the FTLs I bought it from had no clue they were on sale. I told the salesperson to ring it up and it rang up for $99 and his face said it all. He said "Ima get a pair!" Lol.
I have the same mentality. You have to act quick because sizes will run out with the quickness. I thought I secured a pair of size 9 FT Barcas but the package was lost and by the time I went back to the store to re-order, my size was sold out. I actually bought three pairs of Oreos, one for casual, one for ball, and one to stock. So far no buyers remorse.

My man! Great mind think a like lol. My wallet is takin a hit but it's too good of a deal to pass up and I feel like the XI will be one of the last true kobe. No regrets here either, or at least till I see my bill lol.

Hi All,

I have a question about sizing. I am usually a 12 in Nike (12.5 in foams) and I just got my first pair of kobe 11's in a 12. The fit is narrow but there is enough room for my big toe. My question is how does the lip on the insole fit for you? Do you feel it touching just your smallest toe or does it touch any others?

Thanks,

for size 12 i was able to get oreos $99 at puente hills FL but they dont have any pale horse
they tried to look at their screen the only one showing was footaction somewhere in LA but in store only

for size 12 i was able to get oreos $99 at puente hills FL but they dont have any pale horse
they tried to look at their screen the only one showing was footaction somewhere in LA but in store only

Yeah it looks like size 12 is almost sold out. Only available in store it said. It might be hard to find it. Good luck though

Had been eyeing these Barcas for a minute now and decided to finally pull the trigger with such a good price and the 12% Ebates. Haven't tried playing in the EM's or any Kobe 11s with a solid outsole but I love the elites on court so hopefully these will be good. Can't wait to throw my full length zoom in there as well.
View media item 2357018

What's the deal with the traction on these? I've heard it's sometimes pretty spotty and the courts I play on aren't in the best shape. 

Had been eyeing these Barcas for a minute now and decided to finally pull the trigger with such a good price and the 12% Ebates. Haven't tried playing in the EM's or any Kobe 11s with a solid outsole but I love the elites on court so hopefully these will be good. Can't wait to throw my full length zoom in there as well.

where did you get the full length zoom from?

Those Oreos and BHM are clean! The 11 was the best model IMO since the 8...and they have a similar look.

How yall feel about these Kobe's? I just saw the article on SN and I don't know what to make of them [emoji]128584[/emoji] Was there already discussion about them?

View media item 2358556

Anyone done a kobe xi elite custom? I wonder how hard it would be to paint theblack toe/fade on tinker white and the leather heel white? Look good without shiny tpu strands still?

Is it just me or does the oreos fit more tts?

I had to pretty much size down on my other elites but the oreos feels slight smaller, almost no room for my toes.

Back
Top Bottom