Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
has anyone seen the mark parker 11s at footlocker for $99? they're still listed on their site for $200. and i haven't seen them in any local footlockers. but i see them all over IG for $99

Does anyone know what these are?  I've seen them on Footlocker.com from time to time. 

Nike-Kobe-11-EM-Low-Barcelona.jpg

They aren't the EM Barcelonas.

Last edited:
has anyone seen the mark parker 11s at footlocker for $99? they're still listed on their site for $200. and i haven't seen them in any local footlockers. but i see them all over IG for $99

They dropped last spring as I recall. Haven't seen them at FL's I visited in the last two months.

Last edited:
stock locate shipped already and just ordered 5 hours ago.heard many horror stories so lets see if they come right. ill ball on em asap so hopefully if i like em, the 99 sale is still up so i can stock up

What do they look like in person? Is the green vibrant and loud? It seems kind of muted in pics.

Personally I love how they look. Here's a pic of mine when I had them. Taken on a Galaxy S7 Edge so should be quality pic. I would suggest to take a look in person but they really pop IMO especially on foot. After having both the GOCP and pale horse in hand I like the GOCP better plus the baby swoosh on them looks dope to me.
View media item 2365692

Does anyone have the receipt for the Oreos? My local footlocker refuses to price match without a receipt

Does anyone have the receipt for the Oreos? My local footlocker refuses to price match without a receipt

Here you go fam. And they let me use VIP rewards on it too. It should come up in the system as soon as they scan the bar code. Maybe the sale ended? But hopefully this helps. Included the date on it so they can't say anything to ya. Hope it works out and you can eat.
View media item 2365940

Here you go fam. And they let me use VIP rewards on it too. It should come up in the system as soon as they scan the bar code. Maybe the sale ended? But hopefully this helps. Included the date on it so they can't say anything to ya. Hope it works out and you can eat.
I see what you did there with the Louis background 
laugh.gif

JK

Back
Top Bottom