Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Are the outsoles on the Phillipines colorway a translucent outsole or just a weird-looking darker solid rubber outsole? I think they look fantastic, but I do use Kobes to ball so outsole material matters for me.

Last edited:
Are the outsoles on the Phillipines colorway a translucent outsole or just a weird-looking darker solid rubber outsole? I think they look fantastic, but I do use Kobes to ball so outsole material matters for me.

Semi translucent, def. not solid. It has gold speckles which can be seen inside the outsoles.

Was able to get 3 pairs from the East LA store for $47 each.

The store was a mad house with resellers.

Ah that's a steal, but I'm in Chicago which does not get updated too often on the outlets forum so hopefully those deals will be around when I can actually make it out to a store one day.

Ah that's a steal, but I'm in Chicago which does not get updated too often on the outlets forum so hopefully those deals will be around when I can actually make it out to a store one day.

weird a*$ design indeed.

nike probably had a lot of leftover multicolor flyknit fabric in their warehouse and they wanted to get rid of them lol. 

NIKE KOBE 11 ALTERNATE.

beautiful muticolor inner,but runs small,recommend a half size bigger.
Must cop.  Classic 90s retro look.  Gotta wear them open like this tho and tease with that MC.  Just wish they wouldn't stop making the 11.  Going down as a classic.

Last edited:
What should some barely used tinkers go for? I already have achilles heel and wear those more so im gonna try to sell mine. Theres minor tongue creasing from top eyelet and dusty on bottom of sole but not sides. With box and papers im looking for $120?
​Its worth a shot but people are able to buy new pairs of the 11's for 99 and under. The tinkers may get you that though. One of the more popular cw's of the model.

Got these today.  Very happy with them.  And they were actually cheaper than the AD NXT with shipping.  One of the better MC knits, but of course, you can only see a portion of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom