Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Do you guys the Kobe ad derozan pe is gonna be a GR or limited at all... Just debating whether or not to be patient and wait for clearance...

Do you guys the Kobe ad derozan pe is gonna be a GR or limited at all... Just debating whether or not to be patient and wait for clearance...

Will probably sit for awhile. There is zero hype on Kobe right now. Derozen while he is a great player he doesn't have that big name draw to get to the mainstream yet

Yeah I just think it's a clean looking shoe, but the Oregon ads just went on clearance so I'm thinking these will do the same. My Kobe 11 ids should arrive soon so I shouldn't cop another Kobe until I see if I find them comfy... Went with the full zoom option... Crossing my fingers they are close in comfort to the kd 9's

Where is the demar PE? Don't tell me the white one with the multicolored logo

Or are we actually getting one with red on the shoe

Where is the demar PE? Don't tell me the white one with the multicolored logo

Or are we actually getting one with red on the shoe
​Hate to say it but I'm pretty sure that its the white one with the multicolor logo.

CW = color way
FTL = Foot Locker

They already stopped making the Kobe 11.
Thanks!!!

Any idea how the Nike Outlet Kobe 11s quality are??? A friend who just went to the US saw them for $80 @ Nike Outlet for the Mango colour ones...... The one I want is purple/pink/smoke/black but doesn't appear to be on clearance anytime soon.

Thanks!!!

Any idea how the Nike Outlet Kobe 11s quality are??? A friend who just went to the US saw them for $80 @ Nike Outlet for the Mango colour ones...... The one I want is purple/pink/smoke/black but doesn't appear to be on clearance anytime soon.

The outlets are just extra pairs that didn't sell fast enough. They are not B Grades unless clearly stated so it's the same shoes you would have gotten at retail on release day. They are trying to sell them and still make money as the shoes are over a year old at this point

For example I just landed a pair of Tinkers at a Factory store on the hash wall (thank you sneaker gods) and they had some mangos as well. They were a return and their loss is my gain.

If your speaking in terms of quality in materials then the outlets tend to have the EM Kobes which I don't like and have been known to rip if you ball hard in them. Prefer flyknit and the drop in zoom heel of elites.

And for the colorway your speaking of I believe nike has them on clearance online on NDC. Hope this helps.

EM's >>>> Elites for actually playing in

You gotta be a heavy *** dude to be ripping them. I've had my Draft Days since a couple weeks before they even came out, probably played in them over 200 times and I'm a quick dude who attacks the rack a lot and am always running and mine still look perfectly fine. Never wore them once outside so I wouldn't know if that would be the problem as far as ripping them.

EM's >>>> Elites for actually playing in

You gotta be a heavy *** dude to be ripping them. I've had my Draft Days since a couple weeks before they even came out, probably played in them over 200 times and I'm a quick dude who attacks the rack a lot and am always running and mine still look perfectly fine. Never wore them once outside so I wouldn't know if that would be the problem as far as ripping them.
thanks for this info man. was thinking of trying another elite since the black space was a fail. ill look out for great EM deals esp i know FTL had them on the low recently

thanks for this info man. was thinking of trying another elite since the black space was a fail. ill look out for great EM deals esp i know FTL had them on the low recently

I'm sure you will enjoy playing in them if you get them. I got the PG1's and they look good but feel nowhere near as good as my 11 EM's

Played in my BL again today and the traction was terrible. It was a semi dusty court but there was a lot of slippage in the fore foot
Seriously. There are some people who say they get good traction with the Bruce Lee Kobe 11s. I gotta see what kinda courts they play on and what their game looks like. Because I play on some relatively clean indoor courts and I just couldn't play my game because the traction kept throwing me off. Can't make quick cuts, can't stop on a dime fast enough, and defense is a ***** to play if you have no traction. 

Seriously. There are some people who say they get good traction with the Bruce Lee Kobe 11s. I gotta see what kinda courts they play on and what their game looks like. Because I play on some relatively clean indoor courts and I just couldn't play my game because the traction kept throwing me off. Can't make quick cuts, can't stop on a dime fast enough, and defense is a ***** to play if you have no traction. 
I believe I can relate since I tried hooping in my Last Emperors and they have the same outsole. Court is semi dusty and my shoes could not bite the floor no matter what. Switched them out to my MOI and traction was on point.

i get amazing traction on my BLs. i play on hardwood floors in a public school that's swept daily though. i do a lot of quick cuts and stops too, which is why i bust my *** playing outdoors because my *** is spoiled from indoors lol :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom