Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Is the whole shoe flyknit or just that section then the rest of the skin is glued on? Because if the rest of the shoe was MC flyknit I would assume someone would have taken the whole skin off already???

Would love to see what they look like without the skin. 
Is the whole shoe flyknit or just that section then the rest of the skin is glued on? Because if the rest of the shoe was MC flyknit I would assume someone would have taken the whole skin off already???
There's nothing on the heel of the shoe to cover up the back seam.

Last edited:
if sole was white those would be fire :lol:

need to see more pictures but if those pop up in outlets for the low, might be a nice shoe. basically an ID

Has anyone had durability issues with the EM? I've seen it mentioned here and there on performance review comments and there are a few reviews saying it's not durable on Nike.com

Just want a better idea before purchasing.

there's tons of pics on here of the EM upper ripping. I have one pair but stopped wearing them bc I didn't like the fit and the stiffness so I just stuck with the elites

View media item 2410944

There's nothing on the heel of the shoe to cover up the back seam.

We never got these in Australia. I only just noticed they existed. How much should i pay on stockx or ebay? I need a 11.5
Does the sock come completely off or just zip down like paytons gloves?

Thanks heaps in advance for amy replys

Last edited:
We never got these in Australia. I only just noticed they existed. How much should i pay on stockx or ebay? I need a 11.5
Does the sock come completely off or just zip down like paytons gloves?

Thanks heaps in advance for amy replys

They were never released in the US until a member mentioned that they're at outlets. I believe they were only released in Asia. I think $160 is a fair price on eBay which is about $40 more than the outlet price of $120. The shroud just zips down. If you want to expose the flyknit just like in the pic, you'd have to cut the skin and give it a circumcision.

you'd have to cut the skin and give it a circumcision.
roll.gif

Those dark horses fit right in. Need to go hunt for a pair in my size. Was only able to grab a size 14 for a decent price and couldn't trade it for size 11.

Still trying to get rid of these sz 14 DS dark horses for the price I paid.

Last edited:
I wish they used that Flyknit weave color combo on the IDs. The color combo they used on the ids reminds me too much of the lunarepic multicolor weave.

Dope on feets of the black horses.

Back
Top Bottom