Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not really an 11 update but man. I just spent some money I shouldn't have. Dam paypal and their 6months of interest free. Scooped up some PADS sulfurs and DS kobe 8 superheros. I got good deals on them but man, just when I'm trying to get out, I get reeled back in.

1500409083462196791349.jpg

I mean...why not? I'm a size 13 but these felt fine at 13.5 and only $50.

So what differences are there between the different XI models other than upper material used (EM/FlyKnit)?

How come some have a heel pull and others don't?

First pair I've gotten lol.

saw this too late, nice find tho. went in yesterday and only found sz 10s n 14s. Need an 8.5. Please advise
Buy and then look for another outlet that has em and return for size. Altho these will be gone soon as they have been in outlets for a while now. Good luck

Almost bought a beater pair of the master of innovations. Would have came out to 60 dollars. Still considering it

Almost bought a beater pair of the master of innovations. Would have came out to 60 dollars. Still considering it

where...

been wanting those.

just copped the XI alt for $45 after F&F sale. just chopped off the shroud. looks good

just copped the XI alt for $45 after F&F sale. just chopped off the shroud. looks good

Detroit location? Already have a pair of alts - decided to keep the shroud and ditch the laces. Makes for a great rainy day XI :tongue:

Nothing interesting in the way of ADs or hash wall stuff?

Yea Detroit Location, surprised they still had any since they were still marked down. Only about 6 pairs left grabbed the last 10.5. I went Sunday and they didn't have much more than what was left today, guess no one wanted em.

AD were on the hash wall. Navy were $129.99..... SMH

surprisingly the Derozen ones or whatever they were called were on the hash wall. just a few in scattered sizes. Those were never on the shelves at the outlet before so who knows where they came from.

where...

been wanting those.

Portland Oregon outlet had em. They were on sale for 99.99 + 30% off + 10 dollar coupon code.

IMG_9264.JPG

Guys, found this at the outlet today. Never seen this before. Is it sale at retail store or is it the sample? but normally sample is size 9 and has the different tag. Anyone know?

IMG_9264.JPG

Guys, found this at the outlet today. Never seen this before. Is it sale at retail store or is it the sample? but normally sample is size 9 and has the different tag. Anyone know?
Nike outlets get TB's thats generally arent full releases. Hopefully the ones world peace wore this year are found at the outlets.

IMG_0075.JPG
Just copped for $45 with the fnf coupon,
Saw a few scattered sizes and one more 10.5 at the San ysidro outlet..

Bout to exacto knife the shroud, wish me luck lol

Just finished mine, hate how some of the sole isnt glued down properly

used some shoot good on the medial side and didn't work, made a mess SMH

Yaa I knew the peaks of the soles werent glued to the flyknit because of the shroud, but like someone mentioned above, some superglue should do the job. Hopefully they hold up after glueing. Bought these to hoop in.

same I strictly hoop in kobes nothing more but the shoe goo didn't do much. kinda wanna do suer glue but Gott do a little cleaning up I guess if I can get this crap off

Might pick up a pair of Last Emperors for $60, I don't ball in Nikes anymore but this is soooo tempting, been crazy over those but never had the opportunity to cop for a good price smh

Back
Top Bottom