Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Might pick up a pair of Last Emperors for $60, I don't ball in Nikes anymore but this is soooo tempting, been crazy over those but never had the opportunity to cop for a good price smh

don't ball in Nike's anymore? you switch over to that adidas trash??

Might pick up a pair of Last Emperors for $60, I don't ball in Nikes anymore but this is soooo tempting, been crazy over those but never had the opportunity to cop for a good price smh

Would love a pair of Emperors over here. Care to share where you found it?

1500409083462196791349.jpg

I mean...why not? I'm a size 13 but these felt fine at 13.5 and only $50.

Is this the last true lakers cw?

How do y'all get these shoes for reduced prices?
gotta look around everywhere that has a seller market. Facebook, eBay, Poshmark, Craigslist, Ross, Marshalls ect... If you're persistent and look hard enough/look at the same places daily, you'll find absolute steals for literally any shoe you want.

How do y'all get these shoes for reduced prices?
Theres a few different ways

1) Wait it out until they drop in price
2) Frequent this thread and people will post deals from various websites
3) Know someone who works for Nike or FTL or Various sneaker retailers
4) Check out Ebay, GOAT, or Stock X. Ebay sellers sometimes sell at a lower cost from the jump (ex. the black nxt's were sold for 160 at launch). Havent seen anything like that for the other two but its worth checking out

I wish I could say its something special but its just a matter of being patient and actively searching for deals.

Is the site http://www.mpga.com.au legit? I am looking for a couple of Kobe XI shoes and they seem to have some great deals, but I am not certain, that the site is legit! Maybe someone on NT already bought from them! Thanks for all the help!

Is the site http://www.mpga.com.au legit? I am looking for a couple of Kobe XI shoes and they seem to have some great deals, but I am not certain, that the site is legit! Maybe someone on NT already bought from them! Thanks for all the help!
I would consider this site extremely risky. Look around on stockx, goat, and ebay. You can still find some kobe 11s for under 150

I got the mambacurials in my true size of 12 and the arch in my left foot has killed after playing in em. They fit perfectly. I wish you could put a different insole in these, but I'll try buying an insert for em.

I got the mambacurials in my true size of 12 and the arch in my left foot has killed after playing in em. They fit perfectly. I wish you could put a different insole in these, but I'll try buying an insert for em.
Same in all of the 11's. Arches were on fire. Use them mostly for gym/shootaround.

I like the traction of the translucent Kobe XIs. They are great on clean courts, but if your local gym has dusty floors then no shoe is going to perform as well as it could. But maybe your Kobes are fake because the photos you posted definitely are...

Back
Top Bottom