Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
These are smooth in hand -- some ****** craftsmanship in spots on this pair from shoeperstar but I really dig em
smokin.gif
Had to get into work so can't take any more pics at the moment
Looking real good on these pics. I decided not to cop them, but now I'm unsure again 
eyes.gif

I think the pair Kobe wore yesterday might release because it doesn't have the "PE" tab in the back of the shoe like the purple pair. All of his X PEs had tabs on the back that said "Kobe" and they never released. The yellow pair 11 had this same tab, while the white purple doesn't.

Just something I noticed.

originally went tts with these but i could fit a whole thumb into the space left between my toes and the end of the toebox. wasn't completely confident i could get away with that on court so i tried a half size down at my nearest FTL. half size down was great length-wise and the toebox area felt noticeably more snug especially at the base of the toes where you see the "XI" on the upper at the bottom of the laces (top-down view from wearer's perspective). i thought it would annoy the crap out of me like the 7s sometimes felt but i kept them on my feet around the house and they formed to my feet a little more where i kinda just got used to it.

tl;dr half size down > tts

nerd.gif

Nike Kobe 11 “Home”
White/Black-Court Purple
January 30, 2016
$200
http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-11-elite-low-black-white-court-purple/

This is the black pair that is coming out.  As much as I would love these *****, lets be real Nike wouldn't give us a normal cw like that. When is the last time they did a normal Lakers cw except the gradients on the 8s? I honestly don't remember seeing Kobe wearing anything that was a GR since the Kobe 8 (even if he was injured a good amount). 

yea I looked at the tag on the box when I got them and saw "court purple" on there and thought "where?". I'm hoping that the iD pairs are a little more obvious with the sole color instead of just on the bottom of the shoe.

Those are the black/whites that I have and some places are selling early, another member posted some pics yesterday too. The court purple comes from the sole (apparently, because I don't really see it).
That's a shame. These are nice, but how do they qualify as "Lakers home"?
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom