Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Will the BHM sit?
I don't think you'll have a problem when they drop because of the ridiculous $20 bump up to $220.  So mad I missed on the 23penny deal, what a steal, smdh!  If no other deals pop up then I'll be getting them release day, and have no worries they'll be available at least for a little whiile. 

I'm real mad I didn't pick the up the Achilles when they were 20% off. I should have known lol. Its what I get for thinking too much,.

them Kobe XI PE vs the Warriors tonight looks amazing
nthat.gif
QFT. Chances they release??? I NEED

Here is my .02 on sizing (hope this helps)

I have narrow feet.
I have worn a size 9.5 in EVERY Kobe from the 5 through the 10 EXCEPT for the Kobe 9 Elite HIGH. In the 9 Elite High, I wore a size 9. Every other 9 (EM low, Elite low) I needed 9.5.

I tried the XI in in a size 9, and way too tight. I did not find them to run long enough to warrant a half size down like the Elite 9 High did. Maaaaaybe a teeny bit long, but definitely not a complete half size.

Therefore, I also need a 9.5 in these, I don't recommend sizing down at all.

My update on sizing, I received my 12.5's and I gotta admit.. they're a little too tight. I'm just gonna stick with my true size (13). TTS just feels way more comfortable and the extra bit of length doesn't seem to affect any slippage whatsoever. So my advice would be to stick to TTS. I have somewhat narrow feet as well.

Last edited:
I have wore a size 9.5 in all kobe's 6-10 so I stuck with my original size and the 11's feel amazing.  They remind me of the 6s, 8s, and 9s combined into 1 shoe but i wouldn't go up or down in size unless you id a pair. All my kobe id's are a size 10.  Hope this helps...

Can't wait to hit the court in the 11s this weekend.  I'm a little worried about the traction, otherwise, they look like monsters on the court.  

Check watch Kobe play in person off the bucket list.

Should've gone to see him play in his prime though.

Couldn't believe he played the minutes that he played let alone play all together.

Didn't care he had a crappy performance just glad to see him play for the last time here.

Will upload some pics tomorrow if they don't turn out blurry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom