Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just wait for the Mentality 2s man. It supposedly has flyweave rather than the fuse of the 1s. Waiting for it here in the Philippines too.

Last edited:
My pickups for January with the Chaos just coming in today...mentalities are decent for hooping and for $50 I don't mind beating them...Achilles gonna just be for casual..hoping an em version of the XI comes out so I can beat those too
nice pickups...you can really tell how narrow the XIs are compared to the other three models

View media item 1876146
My pickups for January with the Chaos just coming in today...mentalities are decent for hooping and for $50 I don't mind beating them...Achilles gonna just be for casual..hoping an em version of the XI comes out so I can beat those too

The chaos [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Thought I'd give these socks a whirl, I got the white ones on the way which might look better. I bet the MLK NBA ones would look pretty good with these as well.
My brother got me the quarter highs in both colors. Those socks are comfy as hell! 

You aren't kidding, these socks are going to be a problem, spent half of my day at work today just browsing their entire site trying to find other pairs I like.
I prefer no show socks but these are an exception. They make playing in my Kobe V & VI feel almost like new. Waiting to scoop up the ones you got for ball.

I prefer no show socks but these are an exception. They make playing in my Kobe V & VI feel almost like new. Waiting to scoop up the ones you got for ball.
i hated no shows in the 8's, with that tongue that would jam or scratch up against your ankle/ shin

i hated no shows in the 8's, with that tongue that would jam or scratch up against your ankle/ shin
They've never given me a problem. They have no show running socks by Stance but they're online only so I'll pass. 

Why would Limited Supply sell their shoes for under retail?

I am torn in getting the BHM shoes. On one hand, I hate Kobe as a player but I really think that color way looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom