Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Comes out being a better price than 23Penny?

23Penny let them go for what, $175 shipped or $175 plus $15 shipping..? Can't remember

Eastbay was $160 plus tax which came to $170.79

The exchange was $22 extra, so $192

23pennys upcoming BHM restock will be $189 shipped tho

23Penny let them go for what, $175 shipped or $175 plus $15 shipping..? Can't remember

Eastbay was $160 plus tax which came to $170.79

The exchange was $22 extra, so $192

23pennys upcoming BHM restock will be $189 shipped tho

23penny, $174.99 shipped.

Last edited:
Bhms will be here the 25th 
sick.gif
  i'm not gonna wear them right away, but i need to see these and try them on asap

Last edited:
Huhhhh?? no one cares bro
Buy what You Like. Your "reason" is stupid.

Eh....whatever. Just typing out loud really. I mean I don't think it's that odd to not buy shoes cause of the player who endorses them. It's just bad northern cali rivalry. No different than me not Dodger endorsed gear . But yeah.....my reason might be dumb but it's my reason anyways.

It should cause they are great! But they seem to be available so you may still be able to cop on disco

Why would Limited Supply sell their shoes for under retail?

I am torn in getting the BHM shoes. On one hand, I hate Kobe as a player but I really think that color way looks nice.
Dude just buy what you like not because it's backed by a company or athlete. (and don't judge this comment because of my screen name)

Why would Limited Supply sell their shoes for under retail?

I am torn in getting the BHM shoes. On one hand, I hate Kobe as a player but I really think that color way looks nice.
Sounds like a personal reason to me and has nothing to do with shoes. Was gonna make a clever reply back but ill leave it to others.

Fellas if I bought the wrong size of the Kobe xi's from eastbay, will foot locker exchange sizes? They're not connected right?

Have you tried the crew? from what I've seen they seem like they run way up higher on the leg than the previous crew NBA socks.
I have the crew version, and I can confirm that they are longer/higher than regular crew socks.

Have you tried the crew? from what I've seen they seem like they run way up higher on the leg than the previous crew NBA socks.
No, haven't tried those yet, I got a list a mile long on the socks I want to pick up from them, gotta stagger them out bit by bit, I'm sure they'll be a pair of crews somewhere in there.

Back
Top Bottom