Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Wow, I really like the Jordan 8 PE in the Lakers color. Wasn't the 3s just the true blue? Don't need those, already have.

I'll take the 8s.

So Jordan's releasing a Kobe pack with the Jordan 3s and 8s Laker colorways that he wore in 03..

Just take all my money

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
I have to see it to believe it. But man that would be dope.

Wish I still had my Sulfurs

Sold them bcuz I was strapped for cash at the time [emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Wish I still had my Sulfurs

Sold them bcuz I was strapped for cash at the time [emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

That's going to be me with purple fades. Had to let mine go.

This is me STILL not being able to find ASG 8's in 11.5, I've literally always only found sz 11 and 12...no joke

why did they put that kia badge on the jersey?! 
mean.gif

This is me STILL not being able to find ASG 8's in 11.5, I've literally always only found sz 11 and 12...no joke

Bruh u gotta make that work

Clip them toenails for the 11

Double sock for the 12

Nah but I feel u on the in between sizing

I recently passed on the Kobe X Vino for the same exact reason, although they were only $99

I need that 11.5, and they had a 12 ready to go

On a BHM front, looks like only the Kyrie's are selling on NDC - guess he gets the KD spot now of the affordable sig. Guess not a lot of people are super enthused about the collection, especially when it carries a 200+ price tag.

Nothing y'all haven't seen before...but they are quite nice in person.
Might have considered them if the front of the shoe were another color (obsidian, black, grey, anthracite). Oh well.

Last edited:
Anyone know if they'll be selling this year's All Star jacket with the player's name on it? I seen last year's Brooklyn jacket with Kobe's name on it at the Staples Center store about a month ago but it was like 3 sizes too big.

Back
Top Bottom