Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone receive their oskicks order for the Achilles yet? I placed an order last Thurs and didn't receive any shipping notification / they are not responding to any of my e-mails or contact requests.

Pics or ducktales 
roll.gif

Just because it's the 10 year anniversary of the 81 point game. A graphic I designed/illustrated.

Where were you when Kobe dropped 81?

Nice

Didn't have the game on TV so didn't follow along until the mid 3rd quarter because SportsCenter kept cutting back to the game talking about it. Was kind of crazy watching professional sports reporters reacting in amazement every time Kobe scored in real time. 

Just can't get over the dipped blue front. I like the multicolor weave though. Reminds me of the hacky sack SBs.

Anyone receive their oskicks order for the Achilles yet? I placed an order last Thurs and didn't receive any shipping notification / they are not responding to any of my e-mails or contact requests.
I literally am in the same situation. I e-mailed them (no response), then I went through the "contact" section on their website and sent them a message also no response. Then yesterday I contacted them on twitter and I got a response. They said my order was shipped on Wednesday via UPS Ground and it should be here on Tuesday. Kinda lame considering on their website it says they ship via USPS Priority mail. But either way, it's good to know the shoes have been shipped. I suggest you contact them through twitter and provide them your order number and you should get a response. I'm guessing they shipped yours on Wednesday too, but just to make sure I'd hit them up.

Props for being on a first name basis with your UPS man
Yeah man- Between me and my wife's spending habits, Andrew can hit our house 2-3  times a week. He's always on time and during the holidays you can hear his truck bending corners in the neighborhood 10 o'clock at night! 
laugh.gif
  In fact, just got delivery notification that he has just dropped off my BHM's!! Excited for these! --Staight to the house...

bhm just arrived, awesome in person! Glad I went .5 down , I still have room too. Now it's time to make my ID pair now that I know the sizing

Back
Top Bottom