Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Praying that the Kobe 11s price goes down, retail is way too high albeit it being his last sig shoe.
Chances are good that you will see lots of price drops on these as they sit, but I don't see Nike bringing down the retail price now that the line has already launched.  Maybe they have done this before but I haven't seen it

They can't bring down the retail, it would be like saying the newer product is inferior to the previous one. They can just keep it the same (which is basically what they've done for the last 3 flyknit models).

Praying that the Kobe 11s price goes down, retail is way too high albeit it being his last sig shoe.

Most color ways unless truly limited will go down to 140 or below easily. People just aren't eating up these things at retail anymore. It's just too much.

A cn tower inspired shoe would've been fine by me. The kyries last year were based off the subway I think, they looked awesome.
Kyries were City Hall station, KDs Brooklyn Bridge, LeBron Flatiron building, and Kobes Unisphere. Being from Queens(where the Unisphere is), and being a big fan of the Kobe line, getting the Kobes were a no brainier for me. Loved the colorway and everything. I'm sure if they did the same thing this year, many Canadians would love it just as I did

I am probably never ordering from OSKicks again. After not receiving shipping confirmation or any responses to my contact requests (e-mails / form on their site) for over a week after an order, I filed a paypal dispute 8 days after I ordered. Coincidentally, when I got home from work that day, the pair of Achilles was waiting by my doorstep. 

I thought something was fishy when one of the kicks were not  factory laced. The factory laced one looks brand new, but the unlaced one has some weird bump on the toe box. Being that it was unlaced, that leads me to believe that someone saw that bump and tried to fix it, but obviously failed (or someone with too big of a foot tried them on). I think it was pretty grimey of OSKicks to obviously see this defect on one sneaker, and then send the pair out. I tried pushing the bump down multiple times, but it keeps popping back up.

I can't take a pic right now, but below is the deformity simulated in MSPaint.

Last edited:
I am probably never ordering from OSKicks again. After not receiving shipping confirmation or any responses to my contact requests (e-mails / form on their site) for over a week after an order, I filed a paypal dispute 8 days after I ordered. Coincidentally, when I got home from work that day, the pair of Achilles was waiting by my doorstep. 

I thought something was fishy when one of the kicks were not factory laced. The factory laced one looks brand new, but the unlaced one has some weird bump on the toe box. Being that it was unlaced, that leads me to believe that someone saw that bump and tried to fix it, but obviously failed (or someone with too big of a foot tried them on). I think it was pretty grimey of OSKicks to obviously see this defect on one sneaker, and then send the pair out. I tried pushing the bump down multiple times, but it keeps popping back up.

View media item 1884032

You can't return?

Their website says all sales are final, but regardless, I can't even find out since they don't respond to e-mails or any of the contact forms anyway, lol. 

That's messed up. I would still try because it's a deformed shoe. That's not what you pay for.

I thought something was fishy when one of the kicks were not  factory laced. The factory laced one looks brand new, but the unlaced one has some weird bump on the toe box. Being that it was unlaced, that leads me to believe that someone saw that bump and tried to fix it, but obviously failed (or someone with too big of a foot tried them on). I think it was pretty grimey of OSKicks to obviously see this defect on one sneaker, and then send the pair out. I tried pushing the bump down multiple times, but it keeps popping back up.

My pair from Footlocker had the same "bump," on both shoes.  
mean.gif

For the smoothie king center (Pelicans Home) tix are about 30-60 for upper level. The ones I got were $58 a piece. Not a bad seat in the house either. I get the diagonal view seats.
thanks what does everyone else recommend for when and where to purchase NBA tickets?

thanks what does everyone else recommend for when and where to purchase NBA tickets?
I usually use stub hub, but be sure to check out the teams website too. I've had good seats directly from the Lakers site. It's also worth seeing if the team has an app that might have game day seat upgrades. I was sitting around waiting for the Lakers/Rockets game to start and fooling around the app, found an upgrade to a seat first row behind the Rockets bench, definitely worth the price.

I usually use stub hub, but be sure to check out the teams website too. I've had good seats directly from the Lakers site. It's also worth seeing if the team has an app that might have game day seat upgrades. I was sitting around waiting for the Lakers/Rockets game to start and fooling around the app, found an upgrade to a seat first row behind the Rockets bench, definitely worth the price.
Damn, how much those seats cost?

Back
Top Bottom