Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I thought the Lebron XI's performed better than the X's, but aesthetically the X's looked better. I haven't tried the 13's for performance but I'm not gonna lie, they are pretty damn ugly. 

They retail for what 200+ and I always see them on disco for under 175, sometimes as low as 130. Ever since the 11 on it seems like they can't sell for nothing
If people knew what they cost, you would know @ 130 Nike still making huge profit. 

While the design plays apart in it, its just sooo many options week after week. 

People cant buy everything that releases unless its on discount( at least the consumer thinks its a discount lol) 
They crucified u in there lol

The Lobes are gonna be raw

I have a feeling they won't disappoint

Just wondering if they'll be $200 or $220

NYC757 maybe some insight..?
I dont know tbh, I know the KBXI GS AS are higher in price than reg model so I would assume the Elite AS will be higher as well. 

They retail for what 200+ and I always see them on disco for under 175, sometimes as low as 130. Ever since the 11 on it seems like they can't sell for nothing

By your logic of everything that hits the outlet must be "not selling well" smh.

Black/white pair look good on foot.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
People gotta relax on the ASG release. Last year Nike didn't reveal the collection until February 4th so it may not be until next week.

Pitiful sales of the LeBron 13s pretty much confirm that the design is garbage and the masses don't think it's a good shoe. Like LeBron's game this season, his shoe line is on the decline. Facts are facts bruh.
THIS!!!....I hate the way the lebron 13 looks...nike really messed up and flunked on the design of them!!!

Back
Top Bottom