Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Can't wait for my Kobe ASG...

Boy....I bet that halftime show really had the 45-65 year-old female demographic wetting themselves.

As I watched Anthony Davis literally wait in the air for that alley-oop and slam it down from what seemed like 15 feet, I got on the tablet and copped his ASG shoes from footlocker
laugh.gif
I felt like a kid again, minus the not having money part. (On discount, too
smokin.gif
)
Lets talk about no money...  Too many buys this weekend ( bought Kobe X Elite Highs on clearance thinking I wasn't getting anything other than Kobe ASG )  Came up on some of them OVO's spent all my money, debating returning the 2 clearance pairs I bought lol...

If the traction was better on these I'd buy a pair of those DeRozan IDs

The traction is amazing on the solid sole, it's very similar to the 9 (the goat traction). Can't comment on translucent but it's never as good anyways.

Lets talk about no money...  Too many buys this weekend ( bought Kobe X Elite Highs on clearance thinking I wasn't getting anything other than Kobe ASG )  Came up on some of them OVO's spent all my money, debating returning the 2 clearance pairs I bought lol...

poor credit card :rofl:

is the traction as bad as everyone saying? looking to pick up a pair as 10s are trash, i see someone said the solid are better than translucent, can others comment on their experiences thanks 

Right after the game ends, ndc shows some more sizes of the asg's selling out. Of course they could re-stock too even though plenty of sties have an fsr.

anybody got more feet pics of the all star kobes?  they look really good, but i just can't shift the association w/ the poison dart frog cw.

Anybody seen what the AS hyperelite shorts look like? They're on foot locker but shows no pic. 
I believe the Foot Locker Inc. based sites have them only in boys sizes. Nothing listed for adults since I've been checking Champs site daily. I find that odd why they only have boys, but not men.

The only matching things that go with this year's All-Star sneaks are socks, some shirts, and a $200 jacket with hood that LeBron James wore to his interview this past Fri.

Since Kobe Bryant didn't win All-Star Game MVP in his last appearance, I guess it means the All-Star XI won't see increased demand now. I hope to holdout for a price drop or the lifting of promo exclusions or a combination of both honestly.

I believe the Foot Locker Inc. based sites have them only in boys sizes. Nothing listed for adults since I've been checking Champs site daily. I find that odd why they only have boys, but not men.

The only matching things that go with this year's All-Star sneaks are socks, some shirts, and a $200 jacket with hood that LeBron James wore to his interview this past Fri.
Kobe wore the jacket as well in an interview when he was wearing the Prelude 2s.

Since Kobe Bryant didn't win All-Star Game MVP in his last appearance, I guess it means the All-Star XI won't see increased demand now. I hope to holdout for a price drop or the lifting of promo exclusions or a combination of both honestly.
Wrong! Went to go make sure the ones I had in my cart were still there and they're gone and my size is sold out. Trying to recover from books and tuition so I can cop.

Man I'm not sure what I should do: cop the Jordan 30 or the Kobe XI ASG iD? Really want to hoop in the Jordan 30 now but the Kobe XI ASG has meaning to me being in The 6ix and idk if I can wait 5 weeks. Decisions.

Just go into a store.  The codes work there when they don't online.  I've never had a problem using them.  Even during release week.
I have a 20% coupon code too and tried to cop the Kobe ASG shoes in store with no luck. Apparently coupon codes containing letters won't work in-store, only numerical coupon codes. Ended up copping the shoes for retail.

Back
Top Bottom