Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nothing new here, had these shipped to my office and I've been off for a few days so I'm just getting to them today. Had to pick them up since seeing him wear them. Got them for 175 shipped

Last edited:
Kobe's pair hardly has any black on the outsole. Hope my pair I get lucky and they forgot to add black on it lol. Might have to buy 10 pairs and find the pair with the least black. J/K

Kobe's pair hardly has any black on the outsole. Hope my pair I get lucky and they forgot to add black on it lol. Might have to buy 10 pairs and find the pair with the least black. J/K

Hmmm. Might have to stop into NT and request 15 sz 11s :rofl:

any websites that still cary kobe's all star jersey? adidas and nba store are sold out

Last edited:
I went with my TTS in the bhm and it feels snug, I should have gone half a size up like what I always do on the elite lows

I'll use them for hooping though. Eh, maybe I'll try using them in the gym a couple times to see if it's gonna be okay

any websites that still cary kobe's all star jersey? adidas and nba store are sold out
This, been looking for 1 as well!!.....seems like they been sold out since day 1.....tooooooooo many fakes on ebay and that seems only place that has them

This, been looking for 1 as well!!.....seems like they been sold out since day 1.....tooooooooo many fakes on ebay and that seems only place that has them
Lakers Store had them for a little bit after everywhere else sold out, but they too sold out now. I hate that Fanatics has pretty much all of the Leagues' stores under one roof now, if it sells out in one spot, its sold out on most sites.

i have a $15 vip reward you may use if you like

Thanks, but wouldn't that negate the 20% code then?
Thinking about getting that ASG Hypermesh hoodie/jacket. FTL has 20% off and ebates is at 8%.
i have a $15 vip reward you may use if you like

Not sure, anyway I sent it to your pm...maybe someone here knows if you can combine both? If not, save it or pass it on to someone else here
Yes, they will negate each other based on the fact both are classified as discounts or promos. And the Foot Locker Inc. based sites don't allow combining of discounts. But at least the companies' sites allow you to use discounts or promos on already marked down items as long as they're not excluded products which they theoretically aren't since they're old and discounted.

The previous VIP rewards functioned as a gift card with an expiration date. So you could actually combine multiple rewards in your possession which would be deemed as a gift card on their systematic end. The old way also allowed you to basically use rewards with discounts.

But as of 2 years ago I believe, the revised VIP rewards now function as an actual coupon so they'll be deemed as a discount on their systematic end. An operator clarified they revised the VIP rewards to function as an actual coupon to deter customers from using multiple rewards to depreciate the cost of release date shoes thereby maximizing the companies' profits. That's why the VIP rewards also won't work on items that are excluded from discounts since they're an actual coupon now.

Thinking about getting that ASG Hypermesh hoodie/jacket. FTL has 20% off and ebates is at 8%.
Get it soon if you want it because they clarified there was a low quantity of those when I placed a phone order with Champs over the weekend. I ordered a XXL in that jacket you mentioned early Sat. morning and was told by the operator there was like less than 5 in stock. I believe I should get it once they verify funds on the store credits I used for the order. As of yesterday evening I believe, I saw the XXL size is no longer available.

Just call them to verify quantity on your preferred size to dictate your decision to order soon or not. In addition to free shipping offered for these jackets, you'll be getting a better deal than me because it's 20% off until tomorrow where I used 15% off $70 or higher order total when I placed my order because I was informed of low quantity and didn't anticipate a 20% off deal coming out. I just saw 20% deal yesterday.

Get it soon if you want it because they clarified there was a low quantity of those when I placed a phone order with Champs over the weekend.
thanks for the info, still thinking about it since I already have the Mambula jacket, not sure if I need another one just like it. I did order the mambula pants and shorts though with the discount.

Back
Top Bottom