• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Saw some pictures of the Avar's on eBay; 

Those Avars are super clean.
What's the story on these?
I'm curious to know the inspiration on these as well....

Back panel looks like leather? Or maybe it's that "felt" material that's similar to what was used on the back of the AJ11 72-10...?  

"I See Beauty in the struggle" with '24' and 11' in roman numerals and KB / EA...?

Can't tell if srs... It's doing a lot better than the X's were at this point of its launch.
Tell em'

If they haven't come around by now, they will eventually. These XI's are straight fuego 
pimp.gif

Possible discount codes, stacked with ebates, stacked with discover deals and other cash back offers.  They probably aren't making a ton off each sale.  Just a lot of volume. 
Agreed. I see so many many shoes and they are still avail on NDC.  It's kind funny.

Haha nope, I don't really wear my shoes for show

Rep for this statement of yours. Bball shoes are meant to be balled in. Be it limited Kobe Preludes or numbered Js.

And on the topic of collector car analogy, I may drive a Prius or whatever beater car I have to work but I'll bust out the 'Rari or a Lambo from time to time. Just like rare kicks.

Last edited:
im sorry but im not ballin in preludes. to each his own. ill wear em to the gym or even to shoot around like others have said but full out ballin in them? no.

Rep for this statement of yours. Bball shoes are meant to be balled in. Be it limited Kobe Preludes or numbered Js.

And on the topic of collector car analogy, I may drive a Prius or whatever beater car I have to work but I'll bust out the 'Rari or a Lambo from time to time. Just like rare kicks.

im sorry but im not ballin in preludes. to each his own. ill wear em to the gym or even to shoot around like others have said but full out ballin in them? no.

Thanks, that's just my own personal opinion. I don't buy shoes thinking they'll look good with jeans on, to collect them, or to pair them with different outfits. I buy them because I still play ball and want to wear them for what they're intended for.

damn, size 10 in last emperors are gone off NDC. I feel like I should just order off FTL but I want that damn exclusion lifted :lol:

Avar's will be copped on release day even though I know I could wait and get them on sale. MPLS colorways were always my favorite

Passing on the Avars. They aren't bad at all but I'm content with the BHM. Hoping to see some cw's come out with a different colored solid sole.

Hmmm BHMs were going to be my blue pair, but those are looking real nice. Hopefully can cop for that 23penny price on the Achilles.

Back
Top Bottom