• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I also got my NDC pair today...ridiculously nice
smokin.gif

Two things I noticed:

- The tongue pull-tabs actually had little pieces of cardboard to help keep their shape (impressive detail)

- My outsole patterns were identical, even though the shoes had production dates two days apart

that fade looks disgustingly painted... unless those are a future ID option no way those are a legit GR release
I mean we are talking about a Super Low Quality Pic... being able to tell if something is painted from just this photo... NAH.

They could be Fakes tho, I guess. But let's be honest... the Real Thing probably couldn't look too much better.

Call a Spade a Spade... these joints are absolutely FIRE and I hope they're legit.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

As far as what? Every colorway is in a big box store and that's what is calculated as sales not someone dropping MSRP at said big box store.
Multiple stores in my district still have a complete size run of every color. I even had people return a couple of pairs of the ASG. I guess cats are gettin hip to the fact that Kobe is a has been, and that his shoe line is overrated.

Multiple stores in my district still have a complete size run of every color. I even had people return a couple of pairs of the ASG. I guess cats are gettin hip to the fact that Kobe is a has been, and that his shoe line is overrated.
Take some Tylenol and relax lol. Its not the shoe that's the problem its the price.

I also got my NDC pair today...ridiculously nice :smokin

Two things I noticed:

- The tongue pull-tabs actually had little pieces of cardboard to help keep their shape (impressive detail)

I bought them Saturday and wore right away. didn't notice until the next day that the cardboard tabs were there. smh

Got my ASG's in today and have to agree. The cardboard on the tongue tabs was a nice touch. Great looking shoe. The GITD is strong. Reminds me of the KD 6 ASG

Back
Top Bottom