Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Was the heel cup on Derozans pair ever available? the pair on id page has white heel cup, not sure any other color cup would look good.

i think those fakes are bruce lee's

here is the 'PE' version of the 'bruce lee's' to better match the lakers uniform

View media item 1918449

Yeah that's what I thought too when I saw Kobe wear those PEs. I'm just hoping Nike would stick more to the bootleg's cw. The legit PEs seems to have a lesser black fade.. i'm hoping they stick with the bootleg's fade, which looks better, imo.

View media item 1917525View media item 1917531
Detailed pics of the bootleg Bruce Lee XIs that was taken by my buddy. This will look sick in legit flyknit material.. just hoping nike will stick with this cw

here is the 'PE' version of the 'bruce lee's' to better match the lakers uniform

View media item 1918449

The ones with the red marks are fakes. The dude said they are bootlegs in his post.

I knew I was right when I chose Bruce Lees in the poll

glasses.gif

View media item 1918785
Just saw that KOBE was wearing Bruce Lee PE with the swoosh done up in purple. You can see the 4 scratch marks on back are also purple. These are only pair with same logo on back of both sneakers.

Kobe is an avid Nike talker he saw all the posts about the Bruce lee esque pair and wanted to contribute to the thread

View media item 1917525View media item 1917531
Detailed pics of the bootleg Bruce Lee XIs that was taken by my buddy. This will look sick in legit flyknit material.. just hoping nike will stick with this cw

View media item 1918449

The ones with the red marks are fakes. The dude said they are bootlegs in his post.

You obviously didn't understand my post.

Yeah that's what I thought too when I saw Kobe wear those PEs. I'm just hoping Nike would stick more to the bootleg's cw. The legit PEs seems to have a lesser black fade.. i'm hoping they stick with the bootleg's fade, which looks better, imo.

i need those socks,,where can i get it?

Count me in along with this minority group.

Due to circumstances out of my control, I don't have any purple based Kobe's. These "Eulogy" may be a good way to end that status.  Not a fan of that 'nickname' though, but when has a nickname really become a deal breaker when it comes to picking up sneakers...? 
Don't get me wrong, if I didn't have the purple 8 & 9 and already have 4 pairs of XIs, I'd cop day one. And I don't even particularly like purple.

TRUTH..... and I believe the Swoosh on these Purple 11's is reflective 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

These are better than Moonwalkers, said it before and I'll say it again. 
The swoosh on that pair is the same swoosh that's on the Emperors. It's AWESOME. Same design as the Achilles, except reversed, so the pattern is black and the rest is 3M.
Moonwalker > Eulogy > Gradient
Blasphemy!

Back
Top Bottom