• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Love these.... can't wait 
nthat.gif

giphy.gif

Man I already have the Purple fades and the Moonwalkers but those Purples are still enticing.. whats wrong with me?

Still deciding which would be my first cw. I Was gonna go in on the Achilles but ended up not pulling the trigger. I may end up getting those purple ones as I had the 5 inks, 8 purple fades, 9 moon walkers.

But that Bruce Lee color would be a double up if it was legit. Nike take notes

Kind of surprised they went with that name. I know it means to give high praise, but the first thing that comes to mind is death and a funeral.

Joints are :pimp: though!!!

I'd give anything for those to be the white to purple fade instead of poor mans 8 gradient.  They're nice but prob a pass.

Why do they put the most meaningful (right shoe) design on the least inspired CW? If there is a flyknit fade...I can't see it.

If these make it to discount I might reconsider, but I think the Kobe fans might eat them up before it gets to that point. Definitely the first CW I don't feel like I "need" to have.

And "Eulogy" is definitely a misstep, if that is in fact the nickname they're giving them
frown.gif

Why do they put the most meaningful (right shoe) design on the least inspired CW? If there is a flyknit fade...I can't see it.

If these make it to discount I might reconsider, but I think the Kobe fans might eat them up before it gets to that point. Definitely the first CW I don't feel like I "need" to have.

And "Eulogy" is definitely a misstep, if that is in fact the nickname they're giving them :frown:
I feel you on that. I would have rather it been more noticeable. Moonwalkers are better IMO

Last edited:
Purchased the Moonwalkers on release morning, and have probably worn them at least 25 times.  Have always liked them (especially the 'moon' outsoles, even though nobody ever sees them).  But I was never fan of the 'tin foil' swoosh on the 9s (including the IDs).   It made them look cheap.

The purple 10s that released were the "Opening Nights', and they looked cheap to me too because of that huge badge on the tongue (looked out of place to me), and also didn't like the orange/peach outsole (again...didn't seem right on a purple shoe...purple and orange?).

Guess I'm in the minority here....but I think this Eulogy pair is absolute fire.   Almost a perfect purple Kobe.  Love the numbers on the back, the black tongue/purple lace contrast, the purple/black fade, and the clear/extremely light purple soles.  

Even though Kobe has plenty of PEs that obviously have purple in them, I wouldn't be shocked to see him sporting these.  To me, they would easily pass for PEs, if not for the general release.

Last edited:

Purchased the Moonwalkers on release morning, and have probably worn them at least 25 times.  Have always liked them (especially the 'moon' outsoles, even though nobody ever sees them).  But I was never fan of the 'tin foil' swoosh on the 9s (including the IDs).   It made them look cheap.

The purple 10s that released were the "Opening Nights', and they looked cheap to me too because of that huge badge on the tongue (looked out of place to me), and also didn't like the orange/peach outsole (again...didn't seem right on a purple shoe...purple and orange?).

Guess I'm in the minority here....but I think this Eulogy pair is absolute fire.   Almost a perfect purple Kobe.  Love the numbers on the back, the black tongue/purple lace contrast, the purple/black fade, and the clear/extremely light purple soles.  

Even though Kobe has plenty of PEs that obviously have purple in them, I wouldn't be shocked to see him sporting these.  To me, they would easily pass for PEs, if not for the general release.
Count me in along with this minority group.

Due to circumstances out of my control, I don't have any purple based Kobe's. These "Eulogy" may be a good way to end that status.  Not a fan of that 'nickname' though, but when has a nickname really become a deal breaker when it comes to picking up sneakers...? 

TRUTH..... and I believe the Swoosh on these Purple 11's is reflective 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

These are better than Moonwalkers, said it before and I'll say it again. 

I like them but I don't like the clear sole. I will pass because of this. Don't like the clear sole on this model.

Back
Top Bottom