Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
 Kobe wore the jacket as well in an interview when he was wearing the Prelude 2s.
Thanks for verifying he wore that jacket too.

I noticed this matching All-Star jacket has sold out in most sizes at the Foot Locker Inc. based sites recently. I'm shocked it sold out at a $200 price point. But I guess customers being able to use promo codes along with low quantity stock can do that.

All the dope 9 elite lows were kobe PEs. They released nothing but trash with the exception of beethovens and moonwalkers

Reactions: God
All the dope 9 elite lows were kobe PEs. They released nothing but trash with the exception of beethovens and moonwalkers
I respectfully agree and disagree.

There were many 9 PE lows that were amazing that should have dropped but the lows that did release were fire. All of them lol. The sad part is that there were only 3 gr and technically 2 ID that can basically be seen as gr's

Last edited:

There were many 9 PE lows that were amazing that should have dropped but the lows that did release were fire. All of them lol. The sad part is that there were only 3 gr and technically 2 ID that can basically be seen as gr's

I'll give you Bruce lees but that's it

Both these were cash but neither one dropped smh
View media item 1921997
Meanwhile Kobe rockin flames on court and we get these :stoneface:
View media item 1921998

roll.gif

^ Nice pairs!

So anyway, back to the XI, anyone else picking up the Eulogy? Might try to find them on disco. I noticed Nike added their write-up on them. Hard to mess up a pair that needs no write-up at all, not bad.

"The Los Angeles legend poured his heart and soul into the game. His tenacity, scoring prowess and clutch performance made him one of the greatest players in the history of basketball. Gold and purple run through his veins. After 20 years in the league, Kobe’s legacy is more than just championships—his unparalleled competitiveness, focus and loyalty to his team and himself will not be forgotten. He will always be a hero"
I think I'll be going for them.  I like the fact that Kobe debuted the 11 in the 'Hyper Grapes' and in Boston of all places.  Also, I have NO other purple based Kobes, and that itself should have been the deal breaker in picking the Eulogy's up (was on the fence between the AJ12 Masters and these since they release on the same day).
Love the Beethoven's. 

Kobe 9 Philippines were a nice tribute to his still-loyal fans here in Manila.

I think I'll be going for them.  I like the fact that Kobe debuted the 11 in the 'Hyper Grapes' and in Boston of all places.  Also, I have NO other purple based Kobes, and that itself should have been the deal breaker in picking the Eulogy's up (was on the fence between the AJ12 Masters and these since they release on the same day).

Love the Beethoven's. 

Kobe 9 Philippines were a nice tribute to his still-loyal fans here in Manila.

View media item 1922014

the Tsinelas version :nerd:

Who's in to asking Kobe to wear his favorite themed model from 1-11, for his last 11 games he'll play in?

Wouldn't that be a sight to see :smokin

Back
Top Bottom