Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Yep, like the Grinch iD, uppers were all same, but you could play with the other options. Some turned out pretty nice, others...not so much....
Beyond terrible 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Whoever made these should never attempt doing an ID again 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I went with stock options myself. But I respect peoples creativity with iD's

btw.... is this the IX thread???
laugh.gif
I just figured this was a catchall for all current Kobe talk, especially for the guy trying to catch up, shouldn't have to dig through the thread graveyard. At least its a more relevant diversion compared to fat Jennifer Love Hewitt

:lol: I just figured this was a catchall for all current Kobe talk, especially for the guy trying to catch up, shouldn't have to dig through the thread graveyard. At least its a more relevant diversion compared to fat Jennifer Love Hewitt

yeah... 9's were a great shoe.... i only made 4 iDs though....

^ Nice pairs!

So anyway, back to the XI, anyone else picking up the Eulogy? Might try to find them on disco. I noticed Nike added their write-up on them. Hard to mess up a pair that needs no write-up at all, not bad.

"The Los Angeles legend poured his heart and soul into the game. His tenacity, scoring prowess and clutch performance made him one of the greatest players in the history of basketball. Gold and purple run through his veins. After 20 years in the league, Kobe’s legacy is more than just championships—his unparalleled competitiveness, focus and loyalty to his team and himself will not be forgotten. He will always be a hero"

Back
Top Bottom