Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
All those PEs looking solid to me -- fave is the Kentucky pair.  The white knit just gets me...

I think he has the receipt just got them for a better price elsewhere. I think FTL take's back unworn stuff without a receipt for store credit.

Didn't you just doubled up?

Idk if I should keep the extra or return it to ftl. Problem I already wore my ftl pear so I would have to return the new pear to ftl. [emoji]127824[/emoji] I would think id get my money refunded, right? Compare $238 in store vs $195 shipped.

How often do you guys rock your Kobe's casually? Was wondering which of the FTB I would hoop in and which I would wear casually. I heard the 11's attract mad dust so I'm thinking of only wearing them casually. 
Honestly there are some Kobe's I rock casually and some I use on the court.

The 4's and 5's are great for on court but now that they're so rare I don't wanna mess them up so I rock them casually. The 9/10 I wear on court because they're great basketball shoes. The XI I only wear casually because I think they look amazing on foot and there's better performance models out there (KB 9/10, KD7, and Jordan 29 are my go to hoop shoes). 

More pics
Seeing these uppers makes me so angry that Nike took the cheap route with these garbage painted uppers. Imagine how much heat we could be seeing if they just did it right. These PE's are straight fire.

Was able to return the lmtd supply pear to ftl no prob. Quick question. By returning them do I lose the vip discount for my next purchase? I took a pic of the barcode just in case.

Thanks for the heads up on JJ.....purchased my first XI 
pimp.gif

Anybody order from swiftkickz.com before?? I ordered the last emperors on the 10th and havent received any kind of confirmation of them being shipped. I just emailed them to see whats up

Was able to return the lmtd supply pear to ftl no prob. Quick question. By returning them do I lose the vip discount for my next purchase? I took a pic of the barcode just in case.

Better buy something quick in case the system updates :lol:

Anybody order from swiftkickz.com before?? I ordered the last emperors on the 10th and havent received any kind of confirmation of them being shipped. I just emailed them to see whats up

I tired to order from swiftkickz a couple of weeks ago but ended up getting my order canceled. Got a email that they oversold size 10 in the last emperors.

Back
Top Bottom