Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nike gotta give us that release date for the Bruce Lee's!!

81921643.gif

march 19.
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] for the deductions from my account on that day. These plus 1-4 of the FTB pack dropping. Laawd
If all these rumors end up being true, the BL or the FTB should be moved to a different date and let each have their moment in the spotlight... If the March 19th date stands, then I can see the BL being a popular consolation prize with those who miss out on the FTB launch.

Bruce Lee XIs are looking awesome :smokin

I never really considered the Codas/Opening Night Xs to be a true Bruce Lee themed shoe like the Vs and IXs. Just figured they skipped the theme for a year since they don't always have the same themes year after year. The Xs didn't have quite the same golden yellow upper as the other 2 shoes, and the only red was on those tiny stitches on the left heel, which a bunch of the other X highs had by default. Either way, I'm glad they brought the theme back with the XIs, especially with the claw mark details on the heel.

Last edited:
Really pleased so far with the retail (and future rumored) releases of the Kobe 11s.

Now torn between the Eulogy's and Bruce Lee's...

Back
Top Bottom