Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
BL V way better.  Not even gonna bother.  The cloth takes away the slick yellow suit that Lee had on.

Those claw marks on the heel make it seem like Bruce had his Achilees messed up.  Totally misplaced!

Still no feet pics or review of these on court.  What happened?  Kobe turned into a LS ?

Felt these in person and the sole somehow just feels rigid a bit still.  Wonder if breaking them in will soften them.  They do feel somewhat slipperyish.

The heel marks are the most imaginative and unique component of the design. I don't know for a fact but I am assuming it is representative of the bloody claw marks on Lee's chest in the last fighting scene of "Enter The Dragon." For me, that is really well thought out.

All the cw's have been dope so far imo
This, there is not one that I don't like (so far).

Can't wait for the eulogy.

Guys, if you have to guess how many colorways that Nike will release for the XI? (I am talking about for General Release).

Does anyone know how many GR cw's that Nike released for the IX and the X?

There's still going to be a non-elite version correct? I remember seeing pictures somewhere in this thread.

I didn't pick up the emperors or the asg because I was holding out for Bruce Lee pics. Def double up on those and will be looking to double up on the eulogies

The heel marks are the most imaginative and unique component of the design. I don't know for a fact but I am assuming it is representative of the bloody claw marks on Lee's chest in the last fighting scene of "Enter The Dragon." For me, that is really well thought out.

I have been collecting Kobes for play and casual wear, but mostly for play because you can really feel the difference. Been saying that a long time, but it was obvious the signature line took a big step in a different direction.

Either way I‘m more critical of them because of the past. My wish is that they bring back something lighter in weight. The XI, like the X, just look stiff, rugged, and heavy. The Laker CW thing? Well we kinda gotta go IDs for that now days.

I have been collecting Kobes for play and casual wear, but mostly for play because you can really feel the difference. Been saying that a long time, but it was obvious the signature line took a big step in a different direction.

Either way I‘m more critical of them because of the past. My wish is that they bring back something lighter in weight. The XI, like the X, just look stiff, rugged, and heavy. The Laker CW thing? Well we kinda gotta go IDs for that now days.

X I can kinda see where you coming from (hooped in ASG)
XI's. Going to have to respectfully disagree its like playing on clouds (if i wasn't for the weird tounge on the ASG id forget i have them on)

If you like playing in them and lighter in weight then you wont go wrong with the Mentality (1 or 2 doesnt matter). Theyre as light and plays like 8. Way cheaper too. I prefer them than my 9s.

This, there is not one that I don't like (so far).

Can't wait for the eulogy.

Guys, if you have to guess how many colorways that Nike will release for the XI? (I am talking about for General Release).

Does anyone know how many GR cw's that Nike released for the IX and the X?
This page has 11 slots for the 'Master's Lessons', and then what looks like an index slot.  Three slots populated so far, the AS, BHM, and Achilles.  No Last Emperor slot though.  So don't if that's an indicator of 11 or so GRs. There were a s**t load of GRs for the iX and X.  Do you mean all GRs, or just Elite/Flyknit releases?  The 12 is not scheduled to release until Dec (quite a ways off).   This year the only non-takedown models are Elites and Icons, no EM model...so I would think there may be quite a few more colorways.  The FTB pack accounts for 11 releases, but they will all have released by early April.  That's a lot of time between April and Dec.  And we haven't seen any HTMs yet either.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/bask...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-5s7Nbi1yRE5Gr8vMpRNr2g

Last edited:

This page has 11 slots for the 'Master's Lessons', and then what looks like an index slot.  Three slots populated so far, the AS, BHM, and Achilles.  No Last Emperor slot though.  So don't if that's an indicator of 11 or so GRs. There were a s**t load of GRs for the iX and X.  Do you mean all GRs, or just Elite/Flyknit releases?  The 12 is not scheduled to release until Dec (quite a ways off).   This year the only non-takedown models are Elites and Icons, no EM model...so I would think there may be quite a few more colorways.  The FTB pack accounts for 11 releases, but they will all have released by early April.  That's a lot of time between April and Dec.  And we haven't seen any HTMs yet either.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/bask...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-5s7Nbi1yRE5Gr8vMpRNr2g
Thanks for that link, yeah I meant for just the elite/flyknit general releases. it's interesting that they did not include the last emperor, I wonder why.

If total will be 11 for elite/flyknit I think I may be able to cop them all as long as I like the CWs. But if it's more than 11 I think I will have to cherry pick them, Ideally I want to have 10 of the XI max no more.

8s were my favorite. Hopefully the xi come out with a colorway that has full zoom

So much this. I'll start creating an I.D. and see the total and just cancel, only to realize, I just want the insole and can care less ablout the color it comes in.

So much this. I'll start creating an I.D. and see the total and just cancel, only to realize, I just want the insole and can care less ablout the color it comes in.
What if you made an ID, got the full zoom, then returned because of some thing but put a different insole in there? :tongue:

That's just GR CW's though right?  Not including Special / Limited releases such as BHM, ASG, Easter?
Yes/No 

Easter cw is the same sku as the others in the link. BHM, ASG and FCB ( Yes FCB not FTB lol) all have different skus 

If you've been following the KB line the past few yrs the KBXI should be very similar to previous FK low iterations in terms of cws/themes

Yes/No 

Easter cw is the same sku as the others in the link. BHM, ASG and FCB ( Yes FCB not FTB lol) all have different skus 

If you've been following the KB line the past few yrs the KBXI should be very similar to previous FK low iterations in terms of cws/themes
I'm pretty new, but I do appreciate the Info as always :smile:

Everybody talking about the FTB while I'm just here waiting on pics of the white/multi pair on the release calendar

Everybody talking about the FTB while I'm just here waiting on pics of the white/multi pair on the release calendar
I wouldnt worry too much about, that date makes no sense. 

Someone mentioned it was/is a placeholder, which makes sense

These are the next KBXI releasing 

Back
Top Bottom