Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Well I was gonna use Ebates and get the Eulogy's today online, but it seems NDC is out of everything e xcept for 7-8 and the clown feet sizes.  Looks like I'm headed to local HoH, someone said they used their 20$ VIP reward with the purchase if I remember correctly right?  Gonna use that to cut the cost a little, since this isn't a QS, but it's selling out faster than the ASG CW :tongue:

Well I was gonna use Ebates and get the Eulogy's today online, but it seems NDC is out of everything e xcept for 7-8 and the clown feet sizes.  Looks like I'm headed to local HoH, someone said they used their 20$ VIP reward with the purchase if I remember correctly right?  Gonna use that to cut the cost a little, since this isn't a QS, but it's selling out faster than the ASG CW :tongue:
Yeah they let me use my VIP reward on the eulogy.

Slightly wide foot, .5 up works for me, though if there was a quarter size between 11 and 11.5, i'd get that. I got my size that I always have with Kobes

Last edited by a moderator:
The Easter's are :nthat:

I just don't like the translucent soles. Some guy hit the nail on the head earlier in this thread when he said it makes the shoe look cheap. I feel that way too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom