Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I want these as Easters
I want these as whatever nike wants to call them.

Just release them 
tongue.gif

Luckily for me no tax or shipping through Eastbay and coupons always work. $186 shipped for all stars plus 5% cash back with ebates(hopefully)

Last edited:
Are the orange kobes confirmed to be Easters? Hey don't seem to fit the theme like the rest of the basketball sneakers that have leaked for easter

Went to check out the eulogy's yesterday. Local FL didn't have em. Were these limited? Hard to imagine a Kobe selling out on RD around here.

Went to check out the eulogy's yesterday. Local FL didn't have em. Were these limited? Hard to imagine a Kobe selling out on RD around here.
I think they were kinda limited.  I went to my local HoH today and the associate I normally talked to was there.  After inspecting the Size 9 of the Eulogy he gave me (mind you this was right when they opened today) it was kind of dirty and I asked if I could get a new pair.  He went to the back and came out and said, "I'm sorry that is my only size 9.  We have ONE full size run of the Eulogy."  They hadn't even put the shoe on display yet because of the master's release.  Was kind of disappointed and I don't want to drive to another FTL to exchange ( because I noticed the flyknit is kinda messed up in one unnoticable spot ).  If NDC wasn't sold out I would of just bought on there.  Maybe i'll wait and return if they restock on NDC while using Ebates also.

The All Star theme wasn't in sync either though
The all stars were all different, but the lebron Easters and the Kylie Easters are both white with some multicolor details. It's weird to see the Kobe so off. It also doesn't have any kind of Easter vibe to it at all.

HOH near me only got one full size run as well, but I think they're back up on FL's site in a full size run (they were sold out on FL's site at one point yesterday).  

Last edited:

HOH near me only got one full size run as well, but I think they're back up on FL's site in a full size run (they were sold out on FL's site at one point yesterday).  
Yeah after all that hassle I feel I should have just ordered yesterday on NDC, but I did see them this morning full size run on FTL website.

I don't understand why everyone goes to Foot Locker. Even with a $20 VIP coupon you'll save more money through Eastbay with a variety of coupon options.

Back
Top Bottom