Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It's the combination of the ugly heels + drop ins. Also the shape of the 11's look awkward in some angles.

I think the 11s look way better in person tho.

Glad the initial reaction is mixed. Day 1 purchase and maybe another if there's a discount. Might throw some black laces in em

Want them to ball in but like I've stated over the years, my feet sweat like crazy

Those things will be yellow after a month
sick.gif
Just get a black outsole, dark flyknit, you will be good.  I've balled in my Custom ID (Full Length zoom is AMAZINGGGG) and my BHM's.  Definitely a great shoe and a good eye catcher on the court also :smile:

why are they not getting creative with the flyknit/MC? Those white joints are weak sauce.

At least make the sole colored and the sock liner. Ain't nobody wearing these. You play one game in them and they look like ****

Last edited:
Those white/multi...w/o hesitation, an easy double-up.  The pics on some sites show that swoosh is stitched.  That volt flywire under the flyknit.  I've been waiting for a pair to release or be available on iD like this for 3 years now since the 9 went the flyknit route. 

Finally.

It would be great to have those 9 HTMs, but if I had to pay resale...even at a great price...  I would never wear them out of fear of messing them up.  I would much rather double up on these.  If they sit and discount...maybe even triple up.

Last edited:
Gum outsole and I would have been IN.

Probably going to pass on those, especially with the BLs coming out around the same time.

Easters look nice to me. Price will probably be $220 so I won't get them unless discounted. They look way better than the Kyrie and Lebron easters 

Was eyeing the eulogy for a few days, pulled the trigger on eBay for 160 shipped !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom