Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Looks like a re-stock on sizes in the Achilles and Last Emperor on NDC. Last Emperor is so tempting...that's a damn clean shoe.

now im not as tempted to grab the emperors on FTL and I can continue to hope for some sort of discount :smokin

Last edited:
I hope everyone is too busy buying those FTB/TBM that they forget about the BLs. Usually I always buy from Nike first because I change my mind a lot, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a BL 23penny post.

The white mulit color are not the easter xi. The other ones are check the release dates . Kyrie lebron kds all drop on 25th . Plus tab on the back looks similar to htm xs. Just my opinion

These are the Pics that Sold Me. 

Not really a fan of the XI's, but it's something about this shoe that just embodies the essence of Bruce Lee and the Yellow "Game of Death" Suit.
pimp.gif

For sizing I would just go TTS. I am a narrow footer and I tried half sizing down and it was uncomfortable. TTS has a little bit of room but I don't really notice it when I'm playing.

I got a feeling that as much as WE on Niketalk are going ham over the Brucie's... the rest of the country isn't.
grin.gif

If the Production is a GR and more equal to the Black/Red ones... there should be enough to sit on shelves for a little while and hit a light discount.

MAYBE.

Just got the bhm's in

All I can say is DAMN
Pics did these no justice
Sized up .5 and it's still snug on the width
Sz 12 definitely would have been painful

Those grey 4s are trash my goodness.. :x

Hope it's not just a bunch of solid colored retros in the pack.. but I guess that would make sense for a fade to black theme.. but woof :smh:

The white mulit color are not the easter xi. The other ones are check the release dates . Kyrie lebron kds all drop on 25th . Plus tab on the back looks similar to htm xs. Just my opinion
Repped. Your correct the white arent Easters 

These are Easter cw  

KOBE XI ELITE LOW 4KB

WHITE/MULTI-COLOR/MULTI-COLOR    

824463-199

$220 

Call me crazy...the tongue on the BL makes them a no go for me. Wish it was solid yellow or matched the flyknit.

Back
Top Bottom