Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I don't believe it until I see it. would be shocked if they stopped the highs and didn't do another version at all.

those black/ white are the worst the purple one is the best imo because the contrast flyknit stitching is more subtle it fades in smoother idk hopefully on foot pics do these better justice

The progression of the design somewhat mirrors kobes career. I buy into the fact that kobe is always trying to refine and advance his game throughout his career as his body declines. The lowtop iv because he was relying more and more on footwork. The ix high because he needed Achilles support. The X high because he wanted more padding. And now kobe is going back to his roots of shooting at will, the shoe becomes as minimalistic as possible.
Either way the xi is incredibly dope and if it performs like the 8/9 I'm a happy camper.

I like the first purple ones and the purple and gold pair. I'm going into the store and trying them on January 9th for sure.

Seriously this is unacceptable. Will just wait for IDs get 1 and call it a career.

These are hot yall tripping :smokin

Will definitely ID a pair and maybe grab a GR on deep discount

Yes please.
happy.gif

I have a feeling that the colorway dropping 1/27 will probably be closest we get to a black based colorway.

Would love to be wrong.
I'm sure this will be an ID option

NO HIGHS SEEMS LIKE THE DUMBEST MOVE EVER.  So much so that I won't believe until this time next year, so what if Kobe wants a low every model now should have a high

Low profile, light, pretty minimal sounds and looks good to me.  For me this all comes down to how the flyknit upper performs...and of course how solid the traction is.  If it's another fake flyknit backed by a bunch of glue/fuse I'll maybe get 1 pair, maybe.  I can't throw down money anymore for that bs when shoes like the Jordan 29 low just released that has a true weave upper.  If it is truly finally acting like flyknit should then I'm prob going to be all over these. 

All the colorways so far look nice...kind of feeling that black/grey/white fade aka spurs colorway

Last edited:

almost as bad as the price. retro the zoom kobe 1, huarache 2k4 and 2k5 so I can be done with kobe's nike line.
waiting on the ZK2, i have the 2K4 yots and i think that might be the only pair i need
We'll see some of you back here if some multicolor joints drop. Talking about "I was waiting on the right colorway!"
roll.gif
i'm sticking around for the EXTs.....

We'll see some of you back here if some multicolor joints drop. Talking about "I was waiting on the right colorway!"
roll.gif
Or the guys that make their way in here once HTM is mentioned
laugh.gif
Nope just the EXTs.....

Dammit way to go out with a whimper Nike
This. His last shoe needs to have as many variatons as possible... sans the knee high leather gah-bage.
you hush your mouth
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I love the red pair and love the different aspects of the shoe. However, some colorways make the shoe look weird. But the red ones look spot on.

Love this colorway, just not feeling how wide the heel looks.  The colorblocking may make it look even bigger.  
The heel does look wide here but it might just be the perspective from that pic -- the IX EM low heel looked massive to me when I first saw it

Back
Top Bottom