Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@baltsneakershow  thanks again for the BS info you dropped as usual
mean.gif
 Tinker Hatfield designing Kobe's
roll.gif
, man you worthless
laugh.gif

As long as these are low to the ground, I can be swayed.

Traditionally you won't need much support for a low cut shoe and it seems like the flyknit is strengthened. 

What will the elites feature?

Quite underwhelming with the design. They basically look like Flyknit Hyperchases. :rofl:

I'll still grab a nice color way though

I guess that right heel will be different for every colorway depending on the inspiration

Don't like the second cw as much as the Achilles but the design got me wanting to see some highs bad

Lol, the shoe is really wack and seems uninspired. Looks like a mix of shoes from nike's SB and tennis lines.

However, I'm sure they will perform nice on the court. That's all I really care about.

Updated strong flyknit with tpu strands is all fine and dandy. But does anyone know how they feel in hand? It'll be obvious to see or feel if there is any plastic backing or a second layer of fuse. I'm nervous they're gonna pull some dumb sh*t and pull a Kobe 10 and have a woven/mesh and then have full on fuse behind it.

almost as bad as the price. retro the zoom kobe 1, huarache 2k4 and 2k5 so I can be done with kobe's nike line.

Back
Top Bottom