Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

tumblr_nke60kS6VY1qiohboo8_400.gif

I still hope for the day I come on to NT and see that they are gonna be releasing some high tops.

I think the white 4KB is the one time nike shouldve used a smoked or translucent with gold speckles 

White "Multi" is actually named "Apocalypse"

Those other ones with the Skull on them is in fact Easter to clear up any confusion there may be in the thread.

That white multi pair has nikes version of premium all over it. With the leather swoosh and pull tab in the back I'm sure they will charge $20 more

Sizes of the Eulogy's have resurfaced on NDC. Gives me hope that the BL's won't be that limited.

Sizes of the Eulogy's have resurfaced on NDC. Gives me hope that the BL's won't be that limited.

Bruce lees will move quicker than all the other releases. Just by looking at this thread a lot of people are in on them.
The person who compared it to the purple fade 8 drop is spot on I believe. It is a gr but sizes will disappear quickly within the first few days

Last edited:
The info on that google page is from e
Bruce lees will move quicker than all the other releases. Just by looking at this thread a lot of people are in on them.
The person who compared it to the purple fade 8 drop is spot on I believe. It is a gr but sizes will disappear quickly within the first few days
Agree...they (BL) will move.  4KBs will be gone too.

Last edited:
Every time I see the Achilles/Eulogy in person I have to try so hard not to buy them  
frown.gif
  had to leave DSG after only being there for 10 minutes I just kept eyeing them had to fight the urge
laugh.gif
 waiting for a disco is so hard sometimes  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom