Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Go out like
roll.gif

Not getting disappointment with these white 4KBs.  When 'multi' goes up on iD, instant cop.  One of the biggest complaints...there isn't a true white on iD.  This GR is giving you the best of both worlds.  

It's a true white-multi.

If it was an HTM, these 4KBs would be going for close to $1K on the bay the day they released.  Even have a stitched swoosh and heel tab.

Seems like Nike really does watch these forums, and give people what they want.  Problem is people don't really know what they want, unless 'hype' tells them what they want.

Last edited:
What model are they suppose to go up to on the ID? I have huge regrets on not copping multi 9's and would love a shot at retail. Stupid. I know. Also would love to make some older models too

Last edited:
Will sell some bred 1s and keep my 25% on ice til then

Probably cop 4-5 pairs EASILY
I feel you, I wasn't really into ID's back then.. but now I'd prolly cop 2 pairs minimum lol
Didn't care either but they don't make V's anymore and I loved the inline colorway I would just make some of they had good options and price was close to what it was back in the day

Think V's were $170 on ID

Retail pairs were $140?

Welp

Went to cop the BHM off dtlr and all gone

Had the last size 11 in my car which would prob be tiny bit big but still good, get through checkout and gone

Back
Top Bottom