Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The FTB pack seems 'blah.'  Should have made black/white/grey 'Plesantville' versions of the Prelude Pack (the graphics on most of them are unique) followed by blacked out versions of the 9, 10, and capped it off with a all white-out 11.  Something like that.

Last edited:
I think it was pretty obvious with the style code colours what we were going to get. Why is anyone surprised?
This. 

I got no issues with them.

If they wouldve all been PEs everyone wouldve wished Nike released them to the public. Just like the white FK thats too white now lol.... some people complain just to complain 

I look forward to every cw and ID they make in connection with his retirement and Im not even a Kobe or Laker fan

what is Nike doing
eek.gif
 these FTB collection looks very bland and normal
grin.gif
 if these aren't called FTB I swear this looks like the Kobe's you see at your local FTL sitting on shelves
mean.gif

Last edited:

I agree, if you're going to have retro+ colorways they should at least bring something to the table. Dudes going crazy because of the models retroing rather than the cw 
roll.gif
^^Yup..Agree

They set the bar high with the Prelude Pack.  Still may pick up my two favorite silhouettes from this FTB pack, but won't do a complete collection like the Preludes...regardless of if he (Kobe) wore some of these on or off court.

i know it's black man but you can still have graphics on the shoe depicting what he accomplished in each shoe. Could also have a fade effect or something . The kicks here are nothing special, it doesn't pay tribute to the man. This is weak
This is pretty much how I feel about the FTBs so far. Going in a white to black gradient from one model to the next is no surprise since the colorway descriptions have already been leaked for a while. But for $200 each and the shoes being a retirement pack, I was hoping/expecting there would at least be some kind of extra detailing on each shoe even if they were gonna be monotone. I'll try and keep an open mind until better pics pop up though.

I actually like the v and the vi look decent but it's nothing special at all. Like dude said these would be sitting on shelves at footlocker. I hope everybody who wants em gets a pair.

If the xi had the toe box of the v or even the ix they'd be the goat hands down. Only gripe with the xi is the low key elf toe.

Glad to hear all you dip****s boohooing about the "blandness" of the FTB pack. I will refer back to these pages after release, and I better not see any of you that are bashing them posting after release date saying "copped" or "these are so awesome because they were soo hard to get and limited and I am a hypebeast blah blah"

In for the IV, V, the VI, and Im hooping in them off break!

Back
Top Bottom