Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Those engineered mesh joints look dirty. Nike is doing a piss poor job with colorways.

We can't get a solid colored sole? And when we do it has to be white every time?

Those smokey translucent soles ain't really it.

They still haven't topped bhms. Avars look good but AGAIN a white sole :smh:

Last edited:
Apparently all of us that copped the 4kbs....
If they pop back up, I'm actually going to get one more pair and triple-up on the 4KBs, and the only GR-kinda pairs I've ever done that with were the Beets and WT8s.

Last edited:
For those who double or triple up, do y'all play ball in them? Just asking cuz I never seem to have to need multiple pairs for just casual wear. I never get to wear one particular pair enough times to the point it gets dogged

Last edited:
The Nike stores in LA still have the 4KBs, don't know sizes though.

I'm over here mad AF about the 4KB's
Try DMing @ nikestore on twt or just buy from ebay they arent selling for no more than 30-40 over retail shipped, considering retail is 220 + tax and shipping (in some cases) not a bad option if yo must have them. 

Or just wait a few weeks until the next "it" Kobe drops lol 

Whites are nice but this the year of Kobe so Id wait for better releases 
Those engineered mesh joints look dirty. Nike is doing a piss poor job with colorways.

We can't get a solid colored sole? And when we do it has to be white every time?

Those smokey translucent soles ain't really it.

They still haven't topped bhms. Avars look good but AGAIN a white sole
mean.gif
I agree the outsole has me holdng off from buying any XI minus the BHM and the price I got them at made it a no brainer.

Im ready for the XII, dec cant get here fast enough 
laugh.gif

For those who double or triple up, do y'all play ball in them? Just asking cuz I never seem to have to need multiple pairs for just casual wear. I never get to wear one particular pair enough times to the point it gets dogged
Its called flexing  

I use them to parlay them into other pairs at a later date.  I've tripled-up on some (Beets and WT8s), and had 3 pairs of each at one time. For instance, the 10 Race Car HTMs?  I missed when NDC dropped the HTMs online.  I eventually got the Race Cars by trading a pair of WT8s I had.  

Beethovens.   I got two pairs the day they released, and got a third (somehow) at a Factory Store.  One pair got traded for the 10 Arrowheads HTMs.  

Now that there's these SNKRS raffles, I'm 0 for what seems like 100.  If I was to cop another 4KB, it could very well turn into a pair from the FTB pack if those are SNKRS raffles.  Who knows.  If I think a pair is going to be hard to get later on, and might be great trade bait in the future, I don't hesitate to double-up.

Eventually, I usually wind-up with only one pair.

Last edited:

I use them to parlay them into other pairs at a later date.  I've tripled-up on some (Beets and WT8s), and had 3 pairs of each at one time. For instance, the 10 Race Car HTMs?  I missed when NDC dropped the HTMs online.  I eventually got the Race Cars by trading a pair of WT8s I had.  

Beethovens.   I got two pairs the day they released, and got a third (somehow) at a Factory Store.  One pair got traded for the 10 Arrowheads HTMs.  

Now that there's this SNKRS raffle, I'm 0 for what seems like 100.  If I was to cop another 4KB, it could very well turn into a pair from the FTB pack.  Who knows.  If I think a pair is going to be hard to get, and might be great trade bait in the future, I don't hesitate to double-up.
Gotcha, I was thinking y'all needed multiple pairs strictly for wear

KOBE XI ELITE LOW
822675-
001 BLACK/BLACK/BLACK
014 BLACK/RACER BLUE/WHITE
037 COOL GREY/YELLOW STRIKE//VOLTAGE GREEN
060 COOL GREY/BLACK//UNIVERSITY RED
070 BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD
078 DARK GREY/BRIGHT MANGO/COURT PURPLE/VOLT
100 WHITE/BLACK/BLACK
105 WHITE/COURT PURPLE//BLACK
184 WHITE/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//UNIVERSITY RED
404 BRAVE BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE//METALLIC SILVER
510 HYPER GRAPE/BLACK/UNIVERSITY GOLD/WHITE
670 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/METALLIC GOLD
706 UNIVERSITY GOLD/UNIVERSITY RED//BLACK

Still have no idea what a skull has to do with Easter.
Calvary, also Golgotha  /ˈɡɒlɡəθə/, was, according to the gospels, a site immediately outside jerusalems walls where jesus was crucified.[sup][1][/sup]  Golgotha(s)  (Γολγοθάς) is the Greek transcription in the new testament of an aramaic term that has traditionally been presumed to be Gûlgaltâ  (but see below for an alternative). The bible translates the term to mean place of [the] skull, which in greek is Κρανίου Τόπος (Kraníou Tópos), and in latin is Calvariæ Locus, from which the English wordCalvary  is derived.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom