Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The more i look at my bruce lees the more i feel the need to double up.

This

i don't have mine in hand yet, but i can all ready tell  i'm gonna feel the same way lol
For those who double or triple up, do y'all play ball in them? Just asking cuz I never seem to have to need multiple pairs for just casual wear. I never get to wear one particular pair enough times to the point it gets dogged
(Non-baller here)--I started saving a lot of money by giving up the "double-up" mentality. Like legit realized it was a problem. Not only would the second pair never get touched, but the original pair would barely get any wear due to having so many kicks. Now I'm saving money and space.

The way I look at it is like this...If I cop a pair of REALLY hard to get/limited kicks, or if I pay resale on a pair of older kicks, I'm so thankful (sad to use that word) to just have that one pair. So now I treat the GRs the same way. Even if it's some crazy deal like half-off, I don't need another pair. I'm good.

^ like the archeologists that discovered this...Nike is digging for stories
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Was going to cop the BLs yesterday but Ive spent way too much on kicks in the past few weeks. Need to be responsible (boo) for a few weeks. Plus I dont think Id wear the BLs much and they would end up staying in the box most of the time. And thats no fun.

BL shirt on NDC is $30 now. Hopefully the price on the shoes are lowered soon too lol
Yeah I noticed a bunch of the Kobe stuff is discounted 25%. Might have to pull the trigger on some pants and return a pair of grey tech fleece pants I have. I like the loose fit of the Kobe line.

I think the yellow on the XIs ate better but the 5 silhouette is almost unmatched.

Back
Top Bottom