Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I love the 4,5, and 6 but they just aren't looking to great in this pack... 1, 8 and 11 are the best of the bunch imo :nerd:

Hyperdunks looking decent as well

I love the 4,5, and 6 but they just aren't looking to great in this pack... 1, 8 and 11 are the best of the bunch imo
nerd.gif

Hyperdunks looking decent as well
nerd.gif

1/hyperdunk/4/5/8 for me...as long as the quality is better than usual I'll be happy with the subtle colorways..aaaand might as well throw the 11 in there if it's gonna be his last game worn

I got into the Kobe shoe game pretty late beginning with the 5s so I kind of like those. I would want the 9s if they were lows....just not a high top guy. And I really like the 10s but I went too hard on the X MC iDs so I don't need any more pair of those. Good luck to everyone trying to cop. I hope you get the pairs you want
happy.gif

I got into the Kobe shoe game pretty late beginning with the 5s so I kind of like those. I would want the 9s if they were lows....just not a high top guy. And I really like the 10s but I went too hard on the X MC iDs so I don't need any more pair of those. Good luck to everyone trying to cop. I hope you get the pairs you want :D

get the 9's chopped for 99.00... would look cool.

Back
Top Bottom