Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn savages 
mean.gif

I have been doing business with 23Penny for 6 years...I figured by now he would have a retail spot in a business district. I was always worried that this might happen to him trapping out the crib in Atlanta. He a good dude/businessman most definitely didn't deserve this.

Last edited:
:smh: man Im truly pissed right now. Z is a good dude man, definitely didn't deserve that. He's come through for me so many times. He sold me the entire Kobe 6 ASG pack for retail. When I lost my job in 2013 he came through and bought some of my kicks. After I was robbed for my collection he stayed in touch and kept me in his thoughts, evident from some of his IG post. And just this past November when I decided to get rid of the rest of my kicks he bought them all even though some were falling apart or damaged from mold. Really hope he can bounce back. Naw, know what? I know he'll bounce back. Stay up @zyr12

I'm gonna need whichever ones he wears against the Celtics so I can keep them with my ticket stubs.

Same 5 stores are getting the Kobe's FTB according to Footlocker Launch Locator.  2 in Los Angeles, 1 in South Chicago, and 2 in New York.  Yay.. what it's like to live in those 3 cities must be nice, they get every shoe release  :tongue:
I live in NY and trust me there's basically no shot. Not only because of limited stock, it's the biggest pain in the you know what to commute to the city, pay for tolls, and all the rest. Other cities might be easier I can't speak for them, but It's certainly no bargain for me

Same 5 stores are getting the Kobe's FTB according to Footlocker Launch Locator.  2 in Los Angeles, 1 in South Chicago, and 2 in New York.  Yay.. what it's like to live in those 3 cities must be nice, they get every shoe release  :tongue:
ugh so guess i won't be able to cop since i'm in TX. Oh well, it was fun as it lasted

I live in NY and trust me there's basically no shot. Not only because of limited stock, it's the biggest pain in the you know what to commute to the city, pay for tolls, and all the rest. Other cities might be easier I can't speak for them, but It's certainly no bargain for me
Oh yeah I hear you, I mean Nike Town SF might get it, but driving to the city, paying bridge toll, commuting through traffic, finding parking, paying for parking, all for a chance to purchase the shoe is meh.  And at Footlocker you're more likely to have Backdooring and corrupt employee's holding pairs for their friends.  Not saying it's easier for you guys, just sometimes it'd be nice to live near somewhere that gets a lot of the shoe releases even if they aren't limited :tongue:

so coming in to the FT pack we knew they were going to be a slight fade from shoe to shoe like this, im a little surprised to see so many say they are underwhelmed.

Those VII's though :smokin glad to not see much talk about them.

I didnt start copping Kobes until the 8, whats the thoughts on the 7?

The most uncomfortable shoe I've ever worn.

The nike factory store had some mad prices on the 11's this weekend. Had the 30% off entire purchase coupon so I went to the factory store on Sunday to see if there were any 11's in stock. There were 2 ASG's in size 11.5 and 12; 1 BHM in size 11 sitting in front of the registers. None of these were my size so I skipped on it and didn't even bother to ask for the price. I assumed it was 10% off making it around 200.

Went again today to use the coupon since it was expiring anyway and happened to find some eulogies in my size for $140. While checking out, I asked for the price of the only 11.5 ASG left on the front counter, it was also $140 to my surprise so I told the cashier I wanted to pick that up too. Both came to $98 after the 30% coupon; it was weird the eulogy wasn't cheaper since it retails for $20 less than the ASG. Regret not picking up the 2 ASG's and 1 BHM on Sunday for $98 each but I don't know what I would have done with sizes that big anyway. Not even sure what I'ma do with this 11.5 ASG... 
embarassed.gif

I don't understand why they ripped the lid off the Eulogy box cover but not the ASG. I thought they wanted to prevent people from returning it to a regular Nike store. 

Last edited:
After catching up...

- FTB pack is a complete let down IMO, uninspired and I won't be trying for any of them (retro CWs I'll see you soon
nerd.gif
)

- Really sorry to see what happened to 23penny...good dude running a solid operation. He'll bounce back and I'll still be copping from him

- WHAT HAPPENED TO NDC? They're so damn slow now. I ordered my BLs on release morning at launch and they haven't even shipped out yet. I used to place an order Saturday morning and they would ship out late that night or first thing Monday...they'd be in-hand by Thursday. Now It's taking more than a week just to get a GR.
mean.gif

After catching up...

- WHAT HAPPENED TO NDC? They're so damn slow now. I ordered my BLs on release morning at launch and they haven't even shipped out yet. I used to place an order Saturday morning and they would ship out late that night or first thing Monday...they'd be in-hand by Thursday. Now It's taking more than a week just to get a GR. :smh:

It looks like just the BLs (and the shirt, for some reason) aren't shipping. I ordered a pair of BHMs on that same order and a pair of the Duke Kyrie's and both of those pairs will be here on Wednesday.

My last three or four orders from NDC have all been late, including some super run-of-the-mill stuff. Just glad I didn't pay for expedited shipping.

Is there fakes of the Achilles around? Just ordered a pair of kixify through one of their "certified sellers" and then got told by someone htry rekin there's a lot of fakes around of them. This true? I wouldn't have thought so being a great unhyped cw. Going to SK off a refund before he sends if this is true

The FTB look like some claymation type ****. I ain't digging it too much. But I'll probably still try to cop. Need a new pair of 3,4,5,8,9, hyperdunks.

I don't see anyone mentioning this, but the 8 might look the best out of these

Back
Top Bottom