Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

lol yeah you're right I'm just mad I probably won't get a pair. It's hard in Richmond VA with @roundtworva we don't get any hot releases gotta pay resale
F word Round Two RVA and super F word Luke.

Wavykickz>>>>

Round Two LA, Chris and Sean>>>>

"Yeah, I'll probably sell these for $300... I can give you $120 in store credit or $80 cash."
indifferent.gif

The sad thing is this should have been the easiest pair to get and they were still instant oos

Anybody know what time kobe's store released them? I saw multiple ppl on ebay that they got them there. I was there before 4pm and didn't see them. Was too preoccupied on SNKRs to check again :smh:

Last edited:
resale wise surprisingly the kobe line is not as massive as jordan's so i think the price on these will drop just like the preludes. ive been copping older models under retail.

ds kobe 9 philippines for $90, ds kobe 8 python for $80, ds mamba moments $230. got offered $280 for ds MP (this one i think was fake tho), ds gumbos for retail, $220 for ds prelude 8s, $240 for ds prelude 3's, recently i just missed out on a ds wtk 7s for 300 on ebay, i was dead tired from work and didnt hear my ebay notification lol. the key imo is being patient and be always on the lookout 

What do you mean surprisingly the Kobe line isn't as big as the Jordan line? Nobody will top him ever. Global icon

I was gonna cop some what the kobe VII but the seller was Agamemnon with me during the sale so it didn't go down.

So how come only BHM's are on sale on ndc, and not any other colorway, im tryna get the bhm's and bruce lees at 180 both im not tryna pay retail at all for the lees any ideas guys?

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Guy walks out with a FSR when only 5 stores in the country have them. I kinda don't mind when resellers get shot or robbed anymore

Back
Top Bottom