Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Guy walks out with a FSR when only 5 stores in the country have them. I kinda don't mind when resellers get shot or robbed anymore
Yeah that's the IG link I posted earlier, thanks for uploading the pic, just so we can see how corrupt this system is.  Guy goes into a house of hoops when they are only releasing at 5 stores in the world and manages to walk out with 6 pairs, out of the total like 20 pairs they got I'm sure.  Some corrupt *** employee's working at Foot Locker, and you think the company would actually want to be known for honesty and fairness and keep close watch on their employee's to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen on limited packs.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Guy walks out with a FSR when only 5 stores in the country have them. I kinda don't mind when resellers get shot or robbed anymore
This guy is from my local FB group in LA.. Thats why I never bother joining for in store footlocker raffles because of this. Nike raffle is the way to go( won chi and sbb 1s, db13s, OVOs) I just dont get why nike didnt go to the raffle route on KB 1-10s. We will get killed by bots tomorrow assuming SNKRS is not bot proof.

This guy is from my local FB group in LA.. Thats why I never bother joining for in store footlocker raffles because of this. Nike raffle is the way to go( won chi and sbb 1s, db13s, OVOs) I just dont get why nike didnt go to the raffle route on KB 1-10s. We will get killed by bots tomorrow assuming SNKRS is not bot proof.

he resells? just look like ritchie rich usin mom and dads money amd living that IG life,

he resells? just look like ritchie rich usin mom and dads money amd living that IG life,
I dont recall since I saw it this morning but I did remember somebody asking to buy the size 9 and this guy said NFS. either way this is so messed up.

These weren't even a raffled item at Foot Locker.  They are all FCFS, but employee's consistently will tell people they are "sold out" or backdoor their friends before the doors open in order to help their friends get a pair or to make extra money on the side from that reseller.  

that IG guy has some heat once in awhile gets stuff early too. He collects Kobes I think. I'm sure he resells some maybe helps out other IGer that hooks him up too.

Sucks to see bags on bags like that.

I dont recall since I saw it this morning but I did remember somebody asking to buy the size 9 and this guy said NFS. either way this is so messed up.
He probably just stating Not for sale to keep the guy off his page.  There is no way he's not selling some of those, but he could be a size 9 also.  Or he just scooped up for a bunch of friends since he has the "hook/plug"   Either way seeing this pic just boils the blood because no one person should be able to buy 6 pairs of this shoe, and if he does it on this one he's just going to do it for every single shoe that releases in the next 2 weeks.

Yea the 2K4s weren't raffled, the rest of the pack is supposed to be but I didn't even bother because of HOH Beverly Center's well known shenanigans.

Yea the 2K4s weren't raffled, the rest of the pack is supposed to be but I didn't even bother because of HOH Beverly Center's well known shenanigans.
Well catch corrupt employee's, snap a pic, then bring it up the corporate chain to foot locker.  Maybe they can actually investigate if we can furnish proof and then make foot locker do a different raffle system that doesn't trust their employee's.  We all know employee's that get these in stores are going to take the "highest bidder" or just backdoor all the pairs.

I hope the FTB 11 will have a different stock without the special packaging. Aren't there like 3/4 other 4KB colorways?

Yeah that's the IG link I posted earlier, thanks for uploading the pic, just so we can see how corrupt this system is.  Guy goes into a house of hoops when they are only releasing at 5 stores in the world and manages to walk out with 6 pairs, out of the total like 20 pairs they got I'm sure.  Some corrupt *** employee's working at Foot Locker, and you think the company would actually want to be known for honesty and fairness and keep close watch on their employee's to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen on limited packs.

nah,,he can have all the pairs,,they're fugly anywys, :rolleyes

nah,,he can have all the pairs,,they're fugly anywys,
eyes.gif
Oh I agree, I don't care personally about the pair for myself, but for people in here who actually want to cop a pair, and seeing this, just shouldn't be happening.

I like the all black with gold swoosh but because they're apart of this damn pack you won't be able to get them without putting in more leg work then I'd care to do

Last edited:
I like the all black with gold swoosh but because they're apart of this damn pack you won't be able to get them without putting in more leg work then I'd care to do
Lol the XI is the only one we actually stand a chance at out of all of them because it is a part of "The Draw", but we all know we'll be tossing many airballs that day....

Back
Top Bottom