Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just my two cents: I know it rustles some jimmies when we see those pics of people with backdoor deals, walking out the door with FSRs of something that should be one per customer, etc. But part of me just thinks, that's the benefit of having a connect who works there or being an employee at that particular store. I can't fault anyone for squeezing a little more juice out of that. I can get services at cost from my employer and I'm sure the people who have to pay full price would take umbrage with it, so its really all relative. But again, we're dealing with shoes that we want that are hard to obtain and that brings out the worst in people. 

Everything but the 11 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I didnt think many people wanted the 2k4s anyway. these resellers can just sit on them for all I care.

Just my two cents: I know it rustles some jimmies when we see those pics of people with backdoor deals, walking out the door with FSRs of something that should be one per customer, etc. But part of me just thinks, that's the benefit of having a connect who works there or being an employee at that particular store. I can't fault anyone for squeezing a little more juice out of that. I can get services at cost from my employer and I'm sure the people who have to pay full price would take umbrage with it, so its really all relative. But again, we're dealing with shoes that we want that are hard to obtain and that brings out the worst in people.
apples and oranges

Lets be honest guys. If you had the connect like that guy, wouldnt you do the same? You guys would probably do anything for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom