Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
i hate nike for not making these GR's. resellers are usually the ones who feast on releases like these. 

Wonder if we'll get a Mambacurials colorway
Yes. It wont be an elite FK model like last yr 

Damn, I gotta try to get through on any pair now just to try to get that code
laugh.gif

Damnnnn I can only imagine what resellers are going to want for those.
imagine the guy who get all but the XIs you know hes going to pay big money for them. This will play out just like the prelude pack for most people. 

If I was a Kobe fan I would just buy older models that he actually wore and have history attached to them not a blank slate shoe. 

If I was a Kobe fan I would just buy older models that he actually wore and have history attached to them not a blank slate shoe. 
True, I won't lose sleep over them, they'd be nice to get for retail though. Still hoping he wears something else for his last game though. That FTB XI can commemorate it, but he doesn't necessarily have to wear that one.

True, I won't lose sleep over them, they'd be nice to get for retail though. Still hoping he wears something else for his last game though. That FTB XI can commemorate it, but he doesn't necessarily have to wear that one.

It's a little odd that the FTB XI is black/gold, even though his final game is at home. I hope Nike gives him a white/gold pair or something.

It's a little odd that the FTB XI is black/gold, even though his final game is at home. I hope Nike gives him a white/gold pair or something.

You can make an exact one on Nike ID and add full length zoom air. But you won't get a booklet.

Last edited:
Agree.  Money is much better spent right now on picking up some of the older Kobes that actually have history to them.  There are so many classics to pick from.  I can't see paying $600 for one of these 'blank' Kobes when you could get 2 VNDS pairs for that.  As 'Hypebeast' attention shifts to this FTB Pack, it does make it a little harder for people selling classic releases to move theirs, so now might be the time to get a good deal on some of them.  You might see that 'Milk Snake' or "LM Aces' selling for $10 or $20 less because they're not moving/selling with everyones's attention shifted to those $600 FTB 1s, etc.

Last edited:
Any pics of the other 4KBs yet or upcoming colorways? Need to get our minds off the FTB pack.

They should have the stitched leather Swoosh and pull tab as an iD option too.

You can make an exact one on Nike ID and add full length zoom air. But you won't get a booklet.

You can make one close to it but not exact some options not available to make a 1 to 1 of the XI FTB 

It's the heel tab that seals it for me. The shoes look way better with the heel tab. The non-heel tabbed models just look way to plain and unbalanced to me.

Any pics of the other 4KBs yet or upcoming colorways? Need to get our minds off the FTB pack.

they wont release til after the pack drops late summer/early fall 

That Avar is set to release.  I think it's a great summer Kobe along with the White Horses.

Back
Top Bottom