Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruce Lee tshirt finally arrived today

dri-fit materail. 58% cotton 42% polyester. feels very good. athletic fit. not super tight and not too loose.

back (looks blue because of lighting, but its black)

front

nike should definite release these in yellow/black/red

JUST DO IT NIKE!!
That is a cool shirt.  Congrats.  I still regret not getting the 'Mamba Training Camp' tee.

Last edited:
Bruce Lee tshirt finally arrived today

dri-fit materail. 58% cotton 42% polyester. feels very good. athletic fit. not super tight and not too loose.

back (looks blue because of lighting, but its black)
View media item 1963569
front
View media item 1963570
nike should definite release these in yellow/black/red

JUST DO IT NIKE!!

Gonna order. Looks good. Just realized that the orb is the basketball. lol. The claw marks just so classic and subtly clean too.

Thinking about a black lace swap on the BLEEs

Back to the 11s shall we? So I got my 4KBs from nike.com last week and went TTS sz 9 as mentioned by the majority. tried them on and they fit very snug especially my pinky toe. Good thing my local footlocker here in LA still has a sz 9.5 in stock. They feel a lot better and will be returning nike.com pair.

Back to the 11s shall we? So I got my 4KBs from nike.com last week and went TTS sz 9 as mentioned by the majority. tried them on and they fit very snug especially my pinky toe. Good thing my local footlocker here in LA still has a sz 9.5 in stock. They feel a lot better and will be returning nike.com pair.

do you have wide feet or tailor's bunion?

If Kobe wears those FTB XI's for his last game I am all in even at resale prices. If he doesn't wear them easy pass for me.

You ask why? So I will ask why not?

because its very cringeworthy to me, I see tattoos differently, if im getting something put on me permantly you better believe it means alot to me. I just dont see what a Kobe shozuka could mean to somebody...I mean, you're a man getting another mans business logo put onto you.

see now you have me hating on dude for no reason. not trying to throw any shade.

Last edited:
Yall think that we really landed in the moon ?

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

ehh different strokes for different folks. i'll dead the issue :lol:

still need Footlocker to lift this damn coupon exclusion on the Emperors

The unknown shall remain unanswered

J/k

The 8 socks, gimme a break! They Kobe socks at least! :lol:

The tat, I got it a week before rotator cuff surgery...it was a tat I had planned on getting, Kobe being my idol...he's from my era of childhood, teenhood...I admire his fearlessness, and other things. Back to the surgery part of it, I figured if I could withstand a tat, I can withstand arthroscopic surgery. Kobe and I got the same procedure done btw 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom