Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If Kobe wears those FTB XI's for his last game I am all in even at resale prices. If he doesn't wear them easy pass for me.
The Black Mamba Pack is available beginning March 22, starting with the Nike Huarache 2K4 in white. Each of the 13 shoes will be available globally, in limited quantities, at select retail locations and via Nike SNKRS leading into Bryant’s final game on April 13, when he’ll wear his final shoe: the KOBE 11 in black/gold.

http://news.nike.com/news/the-black-mamba-pack-kobe-bryant-nike

The unknown shall remain unanswered

The tat, I got it a week before rotator cuff surgery...it was a tat I had planned on getting, Kobe being my idol...he's from my era of childhood, teenhood...I admire his fearlessness, and other things. Back to the surgery part of it, I figured if I could withstand a tat, I can withstand arthroscopic surgery. Kobe and I got the same procedure done btw 8)

See, now that I can understand. Repped your sir :smokin

The Black Mamba Pack is available beginning March 22, starting with the Nike Huarache 2K4 in white. Each of the 13 shoes will be available globally, in limited quantities, at select retail locations and via Nike SNKRS leading into Bryant’s final game on April 13, when he’ll wear his final shoe: the KOBE 11 in black/gold.

http://news.nike.com/news/the-black-mamba-pack-kobe-bryant-nike
Yep these might be the last Kobe that I ever purchase. All in

What time did the Kobe 1 drop on Snkrs?  I checked my phone at 4:45 and it still said "Notify me", I started driving home from work, checked phone at 4:53, "Sold out"   WTF fml.  
mean.gif

The tat, I got it a week before rotator cuff surgery...it was a tat I had planned on getting, Kobe being my idol...he's from my era of childhood, teenhood...I admire his fearlessness, and other things. Back to the surgery part of it, I figured if I could withstand a tat, I can withstand arthroscopic surgery. Kobe and I got the same procedure done btw
glasses.gif

They should have made these ID's.
There's still less than a month before the final game, Nikeid can make up anything before or day of. Can't really imagine the FTB XI being the last shoe Kobe rocks on court, ever. 

*but it will be according to the last page, so shoot m.e 

Last edited:

Hi all, first time poster here and long time lurker. Let me start by saying that you lot are the most in the know Kobe sneakerheads I know and I've learned a ton reading your posts (I also thoroughly enjoyed some of the gif battles, but that's beside the point).

Just wondering, but have any of you used Jason Markk repel on any of your FK Kobe's (especially white FK ones)? I recently got a slight stain on my Beethoven's while playing ball and am terrified of opening the box for my 2nd pair. Does the Markk repel work on white FK or would you recommend to avoid spraying them at all cost?
Welcome! I use Wal-Mart Camp Dry on all my kicks...for real.  A waitress at Salt Grass spilled a Shirley Temple all over my Beethoven's last year.  I almost caught a case!-- It came right out with that Wal-Mart protection homie! 

Copped the Bruce lee shirt with the leftover of the price adjustment from the bhms, Bruce lee pair comes in tomorrow, can't wait! All the pictures looks great

Back
Top Bottom