Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Tempted to get another pair, but got the FTB pack to worry about. For those who got the black infrared laces for the BLs...did what size shoe do you have? I don't want them to be too short for a 13.

Its a good disco, but its not that swoosh love

Plus that 9% ebates. Its a Good Friday 
smokin.gif
Attention Monger

With that cash card deal where I got a $500 NDC gift card for $400 and the ebates, these BHMs are basically 54% off plus tax

CRAZY!!

Swoosh love would be hooking everybody with an invite to a swoosh account. Now that's "swoosh love" lol.

Just playin ...can't hate on the swoosh disco. Eat however you can.

Just bought a pair of 9.5 in BHM, but my TTS is 9. Worth trying to wear them or should I try to look for a trade?
I wear 9.5 in every shoe except air force 1's, I went with a 9.5 on these hope I made the right call. But they still sitting so I can size swap if needed

hey guys first post.  just got the AH and BL and lovin them.  BHM's coming today.  also ordered another pair of BHMs with the code.  haha. 

question about ebates and gift cards.  do you still get cash back if you use a gift card?  thought i read that ebates doesn't give cash back if you use a gift card. 

hey guys first post.  just got the AH and BL and lovin them.  BHM's coming today.  also ordered another pair of BHMs with the code.  haha. 

question about ebates and gift cards.  do you still get cash back if you use a gift card?  thought i read that ebates doesn't give cash back if you use a gift card. 
I've found better success if you pay partially with a gift card. I got the full ebates from the BHM but used a gift card on some of it. There have been times that I've used full gift cards and got the rebate but other times I didn't. 

Last edited:
grabbed the BHM as well. been wanting another solid sole pair to hoop in, cheaper to just double up on these now and beat one up.

Thanks to whoever posted the ndc code! Got an additional $40 off, NT :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom