Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I hear you man I cant believe I got through. The sad part is I don't really want these ones I really want the 5's or the 9's but ill take what I can get I guess lol. What size are you?
10.5. It's not so much this pair specifically, just want to get thru on something. But yea I'll really start feeling the L's on those later pairs.

Hollywood Nights tonight, could be wrong but Kobes been out on all the HN games so far and last I heard he was playing. Hoping to see a new PE

Didn't even get my L-mail but no PayPal notification so I'm accepting it.

Man, I'm gonna get screwed over and strike out on the FTB V :smh:

Never get picked for drawings

Kobe II is a nice shoe especially in the classic Black/Maize debut and the Team USAs not to mention the Orca Strengths, but as far as the FTB pack they are the worst

Kobe II is a nice shoe especially in the classic Black/Maize debut and the Team USAs not to mention the Orca Strengths, but as far as the FTB pack they are the worst

I only like orcas other than that [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Took two L's today, one with the ftb 2s and other on those BHMs. No size 13 on ndc. Oh well.

Last edited:
Kobe in the BLees with the Hollywood Nights unis. Looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom