Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bummed they don't sell the full zoom individually. I really like these shoes but eventually the lunar dies. I don't want to pay id price

I have some friends with the Suns that take care of me from time to time. Funniest part is that he really could not have been nicer. I have never really heard of anyone having a positive interaction with him from over the years lol. But he stayed very late after the game, the busses left and everything... Signed and took pics with everyone. There was a documentary crew with him as well so maybe that had something to do with it too. He walked up to me and signed both kicks. I said "Thanks my dude, I appreciate it" and he looked me dead in eye and smiled and said "you're welcome". It was really cool. Plus I like the fact that the only words he said to me was "You're Welcome" since that was such a dope ad campaign.

:smokin

v1.cDsxMTA3MzkyODtqOzE3MDE2OzIwNDg7NDE2OzIyMA

still deciding if i should do 127 shipped for bhms... good deal but a lot of good releases coming up like FB 12s..... decisions decisions 

size 13 fam

size 13 is available for the BHMs on NDC for those that missed out.

@jyasmith  
Still not showing a 13 bro. I showed my wife your post and she just shook her head. Haha
Its there but you cant add it to cart. It says that it is in someone elses cart and to try again later. I keep trying but I'm probably just gonna lay low even though ill have the regrets. ​

I have some friends with the Suns that take care of me from time to time. Funniest part is that he really could not have been nicer. I have never really heard of anyone having a positive interaction with him from over the years lol. But he stayed very late after the game, the busses left and everything... Signed and took pics with everyone. There was a documentary crew with him as well so maybe that had something to do with it too. He walked up to me and signed both kicks. I said "Thanks my dude, I appreciate it" and he looked me dead in eye and smiled and said "you're welcome". It was really cool. Plus I like the fact that the only words he said to me was "You're Welcome" since that was such a dope ad campaign.
I've heard Kobe was kind of a jerk, but I feel like he's been so grateful for the reception he's been getting at every game that he now appreciates the fans. 

I've heard Kobe was kind of a jerk, but I feel like he's been so grateful for the reception he's been getting at every game that he now appreciates the fans. 

I'm a huge Kobe fan, but I'm also realistic. i believe he's just trying to alter his image as much as possible on the way out. He's one of the greatest the game has ever seen. One of the hardest working and most diligent aswell, but his reputation with the public and media ain't the best. Id be willing to bet if the lakers were making a playoff run on his way out, things would be different.

Loved Easters since pix popped up

Just not worth anywhere near retail so hopefully no one is dumb enough to cop at that price since every other pair has gone on discount

I'm coming around to them, unfortunately for us Canadians not many shoes go below retail often even if they do they're pretty tough to find, might just use ebates 10%

Can anyone answer me why, Kobe 10's were available under retail from basically release date in many locations and these aren't like that?

And please dumb answers not no "Cause the 10s were trash"

Personally the only FTBs I'll try copping are the XIs. Dk how hard they'll be to grab here in Canada, but I don't ball and it's just personal preference I guess, no others are a for sure cop for me

Can anyone answer me why, Kobe 10's were available under retail from basically release date in many locations and these aren't like that?

Guess they weren't selling as well just like some of these lebrons aren't, some of those colorways on the 10s were pretty horrible

Personally the only FTBs I'll try copping are the XIs. Dk how hard they'll be to grab here in Canada, but I don't ball and it's just personal preference I guess, no others are a for sure cop for me

going to be hella difficult if you want em in store

Cause the 10s were trash. srs nobody really liked the em pairs, some were ok but most were trash

going to be hella difficult if you want em in store

Yeah I can already tell but if my footlocker near me gets them I should be golden, just gotta send one of my friends to grab them early enough.. If they're available on Nike Canada should help too. If the 9s were a low I'd be in on those aswell but big guys like me can't rock those to well

Isn't it more effective to have zoom air in the forefoot rather then the heel?

All preferene my friend having zoom in the heel is for purely impact protection and having it in the forefoot is for responsiveness, but putting it in the forefoot takes away court feel so it purely depends on what you want

Back
Top Bottom